Chapter 54

Connor's POV

I walk over to (Y/n)'s room and open the door. I close the door and walk over to her. 'She looks peaceful but she looks sick' I scan her to make sure her body temperature is ok. I nod as it was. I sigh and smile slightly. "I love you (Y/n)" I say out loud. I kiss her head and decide to lay down for a bit with her. 

I started to think about how cute (Y/N) is when she sleeps. Then thoughts of us getting married started to flood my head. 'Ahhh don't think about that Connor!'  

I started to blush as I heard her soft snores. "Your just perfect love"

Your POV:

You woke up to see Connor laying beside you but he looked on edge. "Connor?" You question. He looks at me. "Yes love?" You shake my head and snuggle in his chest. You didn't feel sick anymore now that you rested for a little while. Also since Connor was here next to you, you felt safe and content with how things are at this very moment.

Everything that happened with K, and Ash was alot for you to accept. Now that K isn't here anymore you felt somewhat lonely since you didn't have him around. He made things feel lighter around you.

He had a carefree personality. When he was serious his eyes would darken..Just something about him captivated you. As you were lost in your thoughts, Connor kept playing with your hair keeping himself in his own fantasy. 

"Did you just do this while I was sleeping?" You cut the sudden comfortable silence. "Well..No, but we had a sudden visitor earlier so I went to go take care of that" Connor stops playing with your hair then lays on his back just like you are.

"Who came over?" 

"..Nothing you need to worry about"

"Please tell meee~" 

You wanted to know who came over, especially if it was Hank. If it was then Connor didn't need to hide it so it must have been someone else you knew or didn't know about.

"Fine..it was K-"

You cut him off as soon as you hear him say his name. 

"Why did he come here?!" 

"He just wanted to apologize, for what he did that day but I made him leave" 

You didn't say anything after that. You felt okay hearing what Connor told you. 

"Okay..Do you mind if I sleep some more?" 

Connor shakes his head. 

"Get all the rest you want baby"

--EDITED--