Chapter 19

Your POV:

Hank drops you, Connor, and K off at your house. You look at the drive way to see your brother car. Connor grabs your hand looking at you with a small smile. You told K what was happening in the car, so he gives you a pat on the shoulder. You sigh and walk to the front door.

You open it to see your brother cooking. "H-Hey (Y/n)" He says sounding nervous. Once everyone get's inside you close the door. 

"Hey Adam" You say. Adam looks at the two new people in the house. "Who are they?" You tense up "Why are you here?" You ask trying to change the subject. "Oh..I wanted to visit" You clench your fist. "What about what you do to me?! Are you going to do that in front of him?!" You ask getting sick of him acting nice. Adam tenses "W-What are you talking about?" Connor looks at you.

"(Y/n) let's go to your room and calm down" Connor says. K puts his arm in-between Connor and you. "I think she should face this head on, in my opinion I think it'll do her some good" K comments looking at you with a gentle smile. Connor looked angered by the fact K kept budding in. 

"(Y/N) I have no idea what your talking about..Let's just sit down and eat"

Adam speaks out, as all three of you looked like your about to get into a fight with one another. "Let's just eat.." You say not looking at Connor or K. "K mind if I speak with you outside" Connor says with a smile K knowing well that's a threatening smile. 

"Sure! (Y/N) If anything happens I'll come right over"

K says in a cheerful voice. You don't say anything besides going over to your so called brother. Once K and Connor left, you sat down across from your brother at the dinner table. "Now they aren't here so you can show your true colors Adam" You bite the inside of your cheek feeling sick just looking at him.

Author's POV:

K closes the front door then stands in-front of Connor. "What did you want to talk about?" Connor's blood was boiling. "Are you trying to get (Y/N) hurt?!" Connor lashes out. K looked taken aback.

"First you show up here, not knowing a damn thing about (Y/N) yet your programmed as her friend someone that is suppose to know her, yet to me it seems like you don't have a damn idea about her!!"

K's eyes grew dark. "If I was you, I'd shut up now Connor"

"Then you have the audacity to just throw your opinion out there when she wasn't thinking straight?!"

K sighs rubbing in-between his eyebrows. Then looks straight at Connor clearly angry. 

"I don't know a damn thing about her? I know more than you do I was here longer with her than you were. Yes i'm programmed to be her friend, but that doesn't mean it's my job. I'm doing this because I want too."

All of that made Connor more angry, he was about to lose it if he said anymore.

"How could you possibly know more about me?! I'm her boyfriend I'm suppose to know more about her personally than her generally!! So stop saying things as if you know them!"

"Oh i'm sorry, I should go back inside now"

Before K could even touch the door handle, Connor grabbed him by his wrist. "Where do you think your going" K moves his arm forcefully making Connor back away. 

"Connor you are really starting to piss me off, to me it seems like your coddling her. Trying to take her away from her own problems that she needs to face by herself to make herself feel better! You just tried to drag her away to make her re-think things!! Then you pull out the "Oh I know her better than you do" card. Which is BULLSHIT, I was with her since the day her parents kept repeatedly abusing her! You don't even know the half of it!! So stop trying to cover her eyes by putting lies in-front her face when she needs to see how things are!"

Once K said all those things, Connor lowered his head ashamed for lashing out at K..knowing he meant well and wouldn't hurt (Y/N) ever. "Now if you excuse me I really need to head inside now" As soon as K said that it made Connor rush inside along with K. 

--EDITED--