Chapter 30

Your POV:

You and Connor were watching TV. You yawn "Are you tired (Y/n)?" Connor asks you. You nod a little and sigh. "I still can't help to think about what you told me" You say honestly. Connor grabs your hand from underneath your blanket.

"Please forget about what I said" You nod then wonder where K has been.
'It's been a few hours now..and he isn't even back yet?' 

" We go to work tomorrow " You heard Connor say. 

"Yea..."

"Are you going to tell Hank Jericho's location tomorrow?" Connor asks you. You nod and pull out your phone. You turn it on to see the time.
"It's already 11 PM" You say. Connor's eye's widen "You should get to sleep now (Y/n)" Connor get's up pulling the blanket off. You shiver "Connor! It's cold" the weather outside was ice cold which meant the house is cold on the inside..since the heater wasn't working right today.

"I know it is..Hold on" You felt Connor's arms wrap around you as he picks you up bridal style. You didn't want to go to sleep knowing K is still out there, but you couldn't fight Connor either..Connor holds you up with one arm and grabs the blanket to cover you.

"There now you will feel warm" Connor says with a smile. You blush, then cuddle up to his chest.
You were now laying in your bed as he pulls the blanket back then tucks you in. Connor lays down with his clothes you bought him. He get's under the covers and pulls you close to him.

"Let's go to sleep Love" You say. Connor blushes "W-What's with the new nick name?" He asks you. You laugh a little "Do you not like me calling you that..love" You say with a smirk. He shakes his head. "No, No I like it" You kiss him and lay down. Connor smiles and kisses your cheek and lays down close to you. "I'm still worried about K.." you finally speak out about it. Connor nods knowing how you felt. "I'll stay up a little longer to see if he comes back okay?" you smile thanking him.

"Night Connor" 

"Night Beloved" Connor says and pulls you closer to him. 

Connor's POV:

I look at  (Y/n) as she sleeps. I felt like sleeping all of a sudden. 'Maybe it's Amanda..'  I closed my eyes. 

I opened them to see it was raining. "Amanda?!" I called as I saw her. I opened the umbrella I had and walked over to her. I put it over Amanda as she glared at me. 

"What's wrong Amanda?" 

"I know what you have been doing Connor..I know what you feel towards that girl. I've seen everything Connor!" Amanda yells. I don't say anything.

"I'm disappointed Connor" I look at Amanda.

"I did nothing wrong" 

"Once you go back to the police station you'll find something out" She says completely ignoring what I said. 
"Bye Connor" I let go of the umbrella and try to chase her.

I opened my eyes to find (Y/n) laying there peacefully. I sigh and play with her hair until morning.

Your POV:

You wake up to see Connor playing with you hair. You sit up quickly making Connor worry.

"What's wrong beloved?"

"I completely forgot I was supposed to talk to my brother! Oh wait, has K come back?!" 
You ask getting up then rushing inside the bathroom to freshen up. "I didn't hear K come back, maybe he'll come back this morning" 

You make a mental note that if K isn't back then your going to beat his ass later. You run out and change in front of Connor not caring. "Ahhhh I'm right here (Y/n)" he says covering his face. 
"We'll go to work and once that's over I'll go talk to my brother" You say putting your shirt on.

Connor doesn't say anything. "I'm dressed Connor!" He un-covers his face and see's you dressed in a light blue sweater and black pants. You put socks on and run out of your room.
"Crap! We're almost late Connor" 

You put your shoes on and grab your blue coat. Connor rushes out of your room in his uniform. You walk over to the front door struggling to put your last shoe on which makes you bump into something. "Hai (Y/N)! I see you two are on better terms now!" You look up to see K their with a smile. 

You make a hmph sound feeling pretty upset with him. "I knooow i'm sorry for not coming home don't worry about me, but you should head to work now! I'll be watching over you.." Once he said that he bends down helping you with your shoe then walks back out of the house. 

You walk out of the house not seeing K. You decide not to worry about that. 

"How much time Connor" 

"About 20 Minutes" You sigh in relief and turn on your car. You drive to work talking to Connor on the way. You arrived and turned off your car. You all got off and walked inside the building to hear Hank yelling.  "What do you mean were off the case!?!?" You walked over to where Hank was yelling and Connor followed you. You walked in the office along with Connor. 

"Thank goodness you both are here..You are off the case" Your eyes widen. Hank clenches his fist "The android needs to go back to cyberlife" You stand there in shock and look over to Connor who looks shocked as well. "We were so Close!!!" Hank yells. "I'm sorry Hank but the FBI are on the case now. There's nothing I can do about it."

Hank slams his hand on the desk and leaves the room. You leave the room with Connor. "(Y/n).. " You hear Hank say. You grab Hank and Connor and pull them outside where it's cold. "I found Jericho's location..I was going to talk to my brother today but that's not important right now"  Hank looks at you in shock.
"Hank..I'm going to go there with Connor..I don't want you to get in danger" 

Hank smirks "I knew that from when you went to Kamski's place." You look at him confused but shake it off. You look at Connor worried. 'I still don't know what side he's on..I'm going to try and convince him with Markus' 

"Me and Connor will get going now" Hank looks around. "Where's K at?" You smile a little. "He's here, just won't show himself" Hank looked kind of weirded out but doesn't ask anymore questions. "You should both head off now.." You give Hank a hug then walk to your car with Connor. You turn on your car and head to Jericho with Connor.
'I hope everything goes smoothly' 

--EDITED--