Chapter 56

Your POV:

You both get home. Connor helps you out of the car seeing how you didn't look right.
You sigh and walk over to the couch. You sit down and lean back into the couch. You felt the other side of the couch dip.

"What did the doctor say?" You hear Connor ask. You felt nervous to tell him. 'What if he doesn't want a child..'  You take a deep breath. "Promise you won't be mad" You say holding your pinky out. Connor looks at you confused.

"Ok?" He holds his pinky out too and you squeeze it with yours. You sigh and look at Connor in the eye. You don't say anything. 'What am I supposed to do!!' You screamed in your mind. "(Y/n) You can tell me" He says while holding your hand.

You begin to tear up "I'm pregnant Connor, I'm sorry!" You say and felt the tears run down. You couldn't look at his reaction since you thought it would be something you wouldn't like. "That.." You tensed up. "That's Amazing!" You looked up shocked. "I'm going to be a dad!"
Connor says with the biggest smile. He wipes your tears.

"Why would I be mad? I'm that happiest right now!" He says and picks you up. "Hank needs to come over!" You felt more tears come out and Connor looks worrried.

"Whats wrong?"  

" Nothing...I'm just happy and relieved " 

 Connor smiles and kisses your cheek. "We aren't married yet but we should wait until the rest of the people come back" He says. You nod. "You can put me down now Connor" You say with a smile. He blushes and puts you back down.

"We have lots of things to do until the baby is born."  

"but we'll get through all of it " You nod and get on your phone to text Hank. "Mind telling Markus and North the news?" You ask Connor. "Sure" He says and we begin telling everyone.

--2 Months Later--

Everyone came back into the City and people are accepting the Androids pretty well. You were just out grocery shopping with Connor. "You can eat apples right?" He asked. You nod and smile as he grabs a bag. You are 4 months pregnant and it's been tough for you but good. Connor puts the apples in the cart. "We should grab different things to see if you can eat them..I don't really like seeing you eating just apples" He says with a smile.

You nod and kiss Connor's cheek. He blushes and holds your hand. You giggle. Connor removed his LED so he could appear more human. Connor's been taking good care of you and today you get to see the baby through an ultrasound.

You and Connor walk to the isle of sweets since you can pretty much eat anything there. "We grabbed some new things to test but you really like sweets so we'll get some" He says and grabs your favorites. "That should be it" He says and you both begin walking over to the check out area.

You and Connor had your first baby shower last month and everyone was really happy for the both of you. Hank moved into the house so he could help you both out with anything. You and Connor got married 2 weeks ago but it wasn't grand or anything. Just something simple and nice. You smile as you look at the wedding ring on your hand.

"What's wrong?" Connor asks as you were looking down at you and his hands. "Nothing we should hurry so we won't be late for the ultrasound" You say. He checks the time and you both hurry to check out and drive home to put up the things.

You were trying to help Connor put things in the pantry but he wouldn't let you. "You should change into something that's comfortable" You walk away to put on a plain dress. You walk out and see Connor waiting for you. You smile walking over. "Ready?" He asks. You nod and hold his hand.

"Let's go" 

--EDITED--