Chapter 32

Your POV:

"..I'm with you Markus" Connor says while holding you in his arms. Markus sighs in relief and looks at you. You smile "thanks Markus" Markus shakes his head.
"I'm not the one who should be thanked (Y/n)..I'm the one who should thank you"

You look at Markus confused but the thought is forgotten as soon as Connor tenses up. "The others are going to come here!!" Connor yells all of a sudden. "Others?" Markus questions.
"There are going to come here..There going to kill all of us if we don't get out now!" Markus eyes widen. He runs out of the room we were in to warn the others. You and Connor stay in the room
"This is all my fault.." Connor says while looking down.

"No it's not Connor..None of this is your fault" You say trying to reassure him. "If I didn't come here everyone would have been safe! They can track me!" You look at Connor. "It-" You were cut off by hearing a explosion along with gun shots. Connor looks at you "We need to get out of here and find the others!" You nod and run out of the room with Connor.

You head to the main room in the ship and saw some androids already powering down. You freeze and grab Connor's hand. You and Connor ran down the stairs. You saw Markus and North along with some others.

You and Connor run over to Markus. "Where are the people that are shooting?!" You yell. 
Markus looks at you "The other androids are trying to fight them..but they won't hold for lo-" 
Markus stops talking as an android runs in.

"Markus they broke in we couldn't hold them anymore!"  

"Find the nearest exit and get out quickly!"

The android run and soon everyone is running trying to protect themselves. You look at Markus and North. "We got to go now!" You look around, remembering what K told you when you both were young he would spy on you..So he must be watching you right now. "K are you here?! " You were panicking, but wanted to make sure he was here with you.

Connor looked at you and shakes his head. "We have to get out before things become more dangerous" Connor said. You shook your head knowing that he would possibly show himself to you, you were so worried about him it made you sick. "Just a minute Connor, he'll come to me!" 
Connor grabs your hand and started to run so you both could catch up with the others. You tried to fight him off of you but just went along with him.

You kept thinking about K while people were shooting and you were running. You saw North fall. "North!" You ran back and felt someone grab you. "Let me go Connor!" You turned back and saw it wasn't Connor it was a soldier. "I'm afraid I can't do that" You pushed him off and grabbed his gun. You shot the people who were shooting at North. The man that you had pushed off ran towards you with a knife. "Look out!!!" Connor yelled. You looked back, shutting your eyes waiting to feel the stabbing pain..but it didn't come.

You open your eyes to see K standing their covering you. "K.." He gives you a smile, "everything is okay now (Y/N)..didn't I say I would protect you?" You felt confused until you felt a warm liquid start to fall on your shirt. You look down to see blue blood, your eyes widen as you look at K start to pale.

"K, look at me you're going to be okay! Don't you dare die on me!" K lifts his hand up as he felt the knife being pulled out of him. "You need to take out the soilder or else you'll be in danger" K falls to the ground, as you get up to shoot the person. You turn back towards K to see him still breathing but he looked worse than before.

"You need..to get..away from here (Y/N)" you shake your head. "K i'm not leaving you!" Beofre anymore words were exchanged, you heard a gunshot. Followed by excruciating pain.  You were bleeding out. Connor finally notices you both, then runs over to you and K. You didn't care how much pain you were in, you just wanted to get out of here with K still alive. "(Y/N)..I need you to be strong, I'll carry K on my back okay?" You felt relieved that K was going to get out..even if he was slowly dying.

"We should get going now before more of them come" Connor nods. Connor and North both start running to the nearest exit. 
"Guys!!" You hear someone shout. Connor looks at who was calling and runs over there.
"Markus.." North says. "There's an exit around here" Markus says. Connor nods and they begin running again. 

You look down to your wound that was still bleeding. 'This really hurts..but I need to act like it doesn't so Connor won't worry'  Markus stops "It's right here" We all nod and North says. "We should jump into the water..but (Y/n) is bleeding, and Connor is carrying someone?" You look at North. "I'll explain later..He's an android, he's bleeding out, but i'll be fine" You say trying to reassure her. North slowly nods. "Stop right there!!" We turn to see more people with guns.

They start to shoot one hitting you. Connor covers you and you all jump into the water. Connor was still holding you and swimming at the same time. You were holding your breath until Connor got to shore. "We need to lay low..there still looking around on the ship" Markus says. Connor lays K down checking to see if he's still doing okay, then looks over at you. "Are you ok (Y/n)?" He asks. You didn't say anything. 'My vision is so blurry..I feel sick' 

Connor's POV:

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" I ask her. She doesn't say anything so I scan her. "She's in bad shape..she's not doing too well.." I told the others. "Markus we should head some where so we can patch up her wounds, along with the other one..I think we should still have some blue blood to give. " Markus nods. "Ok, let's head to a place" Markus gives me a kind smile telling me I should carry (Y/N) while he carries the other. I pick up (Y/n) and look at her. I clench my fist,'I couldn't protect you..'  Markus puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok Connor..You really must love her"

I look at Markus. "I do..she's everything to me" Markus smiles "She'll be ok she's strong" I smile back and nod. "Where are we headed?"  North looks at me "We are going to head to a church..that's where everyone is heading" I nod and hold (Y/n) tight. 

'Everything should be okay for now..'

--EDITED--