Extra 1

Your POV:

"Scarlet!" Connor yells as she was crawling away from him. You giggle as you were holding Asta. Connor was chasing her around until she hit her head. "Wahh!! " She cried. You got up and picked her up. "Is daddy being mean?" You asked. She keeps crying until you kiss her head.

 "Kisses make the pain go away" She stops and smiles. "That's not fair" Connor says with a frown. "Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to scare her" You say and hand Scarlet to him. She doesn't look at him "Daddy's sorry" Connor says trying to get her to forgive him for trying to scare her.

She still doesn't look at him and Connor sighs. "I'll give you some of your puffs if you forgive me" Scarlet immediately looks at him with googly eye's and drool escaping her mouth. You laugh as Connor gives her some puffs in her favorite bowl. Scarlet sit's next to you as she watches her favorite cartoon while eating her puffs. Connor sit's next to you.

"I feel tired" He says. "Then close your eye's and let me take care of you" You say and kiss him. Connor smiles and rests on your shoulder. "I go to work in a little bit so this should be enough" He says. "I need to recharge!" He says with a grin. You blush and lean your head on his shoulder.

"I need my recharge too" He smiles and kisses you.

"I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Connor"

You say back and kiss him. Connor kisses you back but breaks the kiss. "I need to go now love" You nod and wake up Asta. "Scarlet, Asta Daddy's leaving" Asta waves and Scarlet hugs him. Connor kisses both of them on the head. "I'll be back later" He tells them. They nod and he leaves for work. 

--EDITED--