Chapter 2

Your POV:

You walk inside the house and looked around to see if you can find some clues. You, Hank and Connor went into the living room area finding the corpse of the victim.

"Ouch that looks really painful.. " You get closer to the victim. "There is some blue blood I'll analyze it" Connor said as he picked up some of the blue blood licking it. " Eww what the fuck Connor! " Hank yelled at him. You laughed a little. "I'm analyzing the blood to see what had happened to make the android bleed" He responds.

"Whatever" Hank said going to look around somewhere else while you stayed with Connor. He got up to go look around. You went outside noticing there were no foot prints.

"Looks like they didn't escape from the backyard"

You comment. "Or it could mean they never did leave" Connor replies.
"Then that means they must be somewhere inside" you both look for a place the deviant could possibly be hiding. "(Y/n) the deviant could be up there" Connor says, as he points to the attic.
I nod and grab a chair so he can stand on it.

Connor steps on the chair, then opens the attic. "Please be careful Connor" Connor blushes a light shade of blue. You stare at him confused until he replies. "Of course (Y/n)...I'll be careful"
He smiles. You blush as he turns his back and climbs up. 

Connor's POV: 

I climb up, steadily looking around. I hear something move and quickly turn around to see the deviant.

"Please don't tell them I'm here"

"what happened?" I ask hoping to get an answer from him. "H-He hit me I tried to defend myself...I didn't mean to kill him! I swear!" 

 "Is there anything up there!" I hear (Y/n) yell. "Please don't tell them I'm here...I'm begging you"  I pause but then yell. " There's someone up here!! " 

Your POV:

You run getting Hank. " Come one! " You yell at him. You and Hank run to where Connor is, the cop puts cuffs on the deviant. "Nice one Connor" Hank praises him. "Thank you  Lieutenant Anderson" You giggle then ask Connor.. 

"Are you ok?" He nods and smiles. "Thank you for worrying about me (Y/n)" you blush at his smile.

" Well...You are my partner..well me and Hanks partner so I'm going to worry " you say trying to hide your blush.

'why do I care so much about him?'

He smiles " o-ok we should be heading back to the station to interrogate it. " you point out as you walk away from them..out of the building towards the car. 

"Looks like your hitting it off well Connor"

" Hitting it off? "

 " For crying out loud " 

 " Your fli- "

You cut Hank off "Let's get back now...Right Hank?"

" oh uh y-yea " you giggle and he smiles. " I'm confused...what does hitting it off mean? " Connor asks again. " It's like your flirting Connor " Hank says. You blush a deep red "dang it Hank let's just go already." You say but glance at Connor to see him blushing a deep blue.

Hank just laughs "well Connor how do you feel about that!" Connor looks at Hank. His LED turns yellow "I'm not really sure how to feel about...flirting..." He blushes again while his hand it trying to cover the blush.

"Can we just leave now!"

"Oh yea we should go" 

 We get back into the car, driving off as a new spark occurs..

--EDITED--