Chapter 40(M)

WARNING Mature
____________________________

Your POV: 

You parked the car in the drive way, Connor unbuckled himself and got off. You did the same and Connor opened the front door for you. You giggled and walked in. K decided not to come home with you both today since..he felt like you both needed some alone time together with each other.

Connor wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck. You blushed and moaned as his lips touched your neck. He stopped and looked down. "..Sorry"  You were confused

"What do you mean?" 

"Y-Your still injured" 

"I'm ok Connor..I promise"

You saw his LED go red and he hugged you tight and kept kissing your neck and sucking on it leaving red marks. You moaned "Connor~" He picked you up and walked to your room while making out with you. 

He closed the door locking it. Connor kept kissing your neck leaving more red marks. You moaned feeling his boner touching your heat. You blushed as Connor stopped kissing your neck, then slowly removed your shirt along with your bra. 

He threw them on the floor and kissed your chest. You moaned, feeling him bite down gentle on your breasts. " Ahh!~ " Connor kept kissing your body as he moved his hands to your pants, slowly taking them off.

He smirked only leaving your panties on. He is now close to your lower half as your laying down on your back. He licked on the fabric "S-Stop teasing me Connor~" You moan out.
He pulled your pantie to the side then rubbed your heat.

"Stop~" 

"Beg for it" 

You blushed looking away. "P-Please Connor.." He smirked. "What do you want?" He asked in a deep seductive voice.

"I..I want you Connor!" 

"Good girl " He ripped off your panties then took off all of his clothes. He aligned himself and slowly pushed in. You moaned as you felt him getting deeper inside of you. He groaned in pleasure as he pushed in. He stopped but you were trying to move your hips.

"Connor..Move!~"

You moaned out. He took a deep breath and started to move quickly. You felt instant pleasure and moaned his name. "Connor!~" He was starting to moan. "Ah! (Y/n)!~" You covered your mouth with your hands and tried to keep your voice down. 

Connor pinned your arms above you. "Let..out your moans...It's cute". He hit your G spot making you moaned loudly. "Connor! There!" He instantly thrusts harder and faster. He gripped your hips pounding you just how you liked it.

His thrust started to get sloppy "Ah! I'm close (Y/n)!~" You couldn't speak but he knew you were close. He thrusts in one final time and you felt his seed shoot inside of you. You moaned as you both rode out your high's. 

You were panting as Connor slowly pulled out. Connor lied down next to you and held you in his arms. You cuddled into his chest and he asks. "Can..we take a shower together tomorrow" You nodded while blushing. Connor looked at you confused. "What's wrong?" You blushed more.
"N-Nothing!" You say embarrassed to tell him that you felt his seed coming out of you.

He seemed to understand as his face turned deep blue. "W-We can take one now..and I can change the sheet's.." You covered your face with your hands. "O-Ok" You were too embarrassed to look at him. You felt him pull your hands down and he kissed you.

"I'll carry you and put you in the tub..since your not going to be able to walk.." You nod and felt his arms wrap around you. He picked you put and walked over to the bathroom.
He set you down and turned on the water until it got warm. He put you in and joined you. 

He hugged you from behind and sighed. You smiled "I love you Connor" You say out of no where. He seemed startled as you felt him getting a little warmer. "I-I love you too (Y/n)" You smiled and turned around to kiss him. You both relaxed in the tub holding each other and talking about things.

'I'm happy' 

--EDITED--