Chapter 50(M)

WARNING Mature
_______________________________

Your POV:

Connor started to caress your thighs. Connor liked teasing you but you wanted to be in control tonight. "Connor.." He stopped and looked at you. "..C-Can I be in control tonight.." You say blushing. You look at him to see him smirk.

"Did you think i'd let you tonight? I think I should teach you a lesson~" The way he was talking to you just turned you on even more. He starts to kiss your neck slowly moving down leaving marks all over you. "If that bastard ever dares to kiss you he'll be seeing these nice marks I put on you" You blushed more as you felt his kisses become rougher.

You wanted him so desperately to start touching you in the places that made you feel good. You lifted your knee, which made Connor tense up. You rub your knee against his bulge. "Oh~ Are you trying to tease me love?" His deep voice was getting to you especially when he sounds so demanding.

You shiver at the sudden touch of him putting his mouth onto your heat. He plays with you then stops making his way to your upper half. He takes off your shirt then pulls off your pants. "N-No fair..i'm the only one getting naked" Connor smirks.

"Why would you assume that, you need to be patient baby~" He takes off his shirt. Connor's only left in his boxers. You were left in your bra and underwear. You so badly wanted to tease him how he's been teasing you. 

You reached your hand over to his boxers. "what do you think your doing babe" you shivered from his voice feeling on edge. "Can..Can I touch you.." before he could reply. You pulled off his boxers exposing his throbbing member. Your face turns completely red. 

Connor doesn't say anything as you grasp it with your hand. You slowly put his member inside your mouth. You try putting it all inside but fail.

"Put it back inside" 

"Your too big Connor.."

He doesn't respond but you felt his member get bigger in your hand. You could tell he was getting turned on by the minute. You put as much of his member you can fit in your mouth and begin sucking him off. 

"Ah~" you kept going and you felt his hand on your head. "More!~" He pushed your head up and down a little roughly. "Close!" You tried to pull away before he came in your mouth but couldn't since he was much stronger. He pushed your head down as he came inside your mouth. He pulled out. 

"Ah! I'm sorry (Y/n)!" He says feeling guilty. You swallow his cum and cough. "I-It's..ok" Connor tugs at your panties. You take them off along with your bra. You get closer to Connor and sit on his lap. You could tell he's holding back. You gently grab his member and put it close to your heat.

You felt hands on your waist and a force pushing you. The next thing you know Connor's on top of you. "I'm sorry..I can't take it any longer love~" You blush as Connor's face was a mess and so was his nicely combed hair. You felt him push in and you cover your mouth.
He kept pushing in. He looks up "don't cover your mouth love~"

He grabs your hands and puts them above you holding them still with one hand. "It's all in?~" You ask him. "Of course Love~" He says and thrust's once startling you. "Ah!~" He thrust's again and again. You kept moaning.

Connor finally hit your G spot and you were moaning out is name. "I'm hitting it aren't I?~" He says in a sexy voice. You couldn't say anything as he kept thrusting hard on the spot you loved him hitting so much. "C-Close!~" was all you could get out.
He smirked and kept hitting the spot faster and harder.

"Ugh! (Y/n)~" He groans out. You could tell he was getting close as he was slowing down. You kept moaning until he thrust hard and you reached your climax. "Ahhh!~" You moan. Connor puts his head close to your neck and thrusts in one final time and releases his seed.

He grunts as he rides out his high. You both lay their trying to catch a breath and calm down. Connor pulls away then lay's on the other side of the bed. You lay their not saying anything. Connor lays their and looks over at you. "Was I too rough..?" He asks. You shake your head.

He nods and turns over to face you. He hugs you and plants kisses on your neck, head, arms, legs, hands, cheeks, and lips. "I love you (Y/n)" He says. You smile and try to turn over which out wincing "I love you too Connor" You say and kiss in good night. 

--EDITED--

A/N:..heh sorry I was drawing