Chapter 7

Your POV:

You and Connor get to your house. "Let me carry you (Y/n)" You shook your head. "Connor I can walk.." You say not making eye contact. He looks at you worried. "I insist "He says as he picks you up then carries you to the front door.

You hand him the keys to the door and he walks in placing the key on the counter and walking to your room. He places you down on your bed. " Do you mind if I stay her the night (Y/n) " He asks looking at you. You nod " I'm going to take a shower ok? " He nods and sits on the bed. You get up and walk to the bathroom and start the water. 

Connor's POV:

As she leaves going into the bathroom I think about what she means to me.

'I want to protect her but every time I'm near her...I feel happy, and wanted...not as an android...but something more...'

I look around and spot a picture of her and her parents, they looked really happy in the photo..but something didn't seem right with it? Before I could think any further (Y/N) calls for me.

"Connor!! Do you mind getting me clothes! "

"Sure!" I get up and look around. I open the first drawer and blush. 'she does need this..' I thought grabbing her underwear. 'Is it really necessary to have ribbons?..why is it so small..'

I open the next drawer and find her pants. 'wrong one' I finally find the right one and grab a over sized shirt along with shorts. I walk to the bathroom door and knock. "I have your clothes (Y/n)" The door slightly opens "T-Thanks Connor" She says blushing while avoiding my gaze. She closes the door and I go back to sitting on the bed. 'She's so cute'  

Your POV:

You dry your (H/l) (H/c) hair. You put on the clothes Connor brought you and step out of the bathroom. You look at Connor "Connor are you ok?" You ask walking up to him putting your hand on his cheek. His face turns a light shade of blue. "Y-Yes I'm fine (Y/n)" You look at him but walk to the other side of the bed. You lay down then look over at Connor.

"You can lay down too Connor" He looks at you "My clothes are dirty..I wouldn't want to get your covers dirty (Y/n)" You get up "Then lets wash your clothes! I'll get you some new clothes that you can wear" He looks at you with a sense of panic.

"No really it's fine!" You give him a pouting look then make a hmph sound. "Yes really i'm going to get you some clothes you can wear..instead of your uniform all the time" You say with a smile. His eyes widen "I wouldn't want you to waste your money on me (Y/n)!"

You shake your head. "It'll be my treat since you saved me today." He looks at you wanting to say something. "Connor~ Let me buy you some clothes please" You say pouting. He laughs "Fine (Y/n) but nothing expensive" You smile.

"Yaaaay! Let me put my socks on and shoes first before we leave"

"Do you have an umbrella any where? It's going to rain soon"

" There's an umbrella down stairs by the front door. " 

 " I'll be waiting for you down stairs then " 

He opens the door then leaves your room. You quickly put on socks and your shoes. Also putting on your bra. You open the door and head down stairs. "Ready to go Connor?" He smiles nodding. 'Looks like me and Connor will be heading out for a little while' 

--EDITED--