Chapter 49

Your POV:

Hoping time would pass quickly, K played with your hair talking about random things to keep you calm and feeling okay with yourself.

All you could think about was Connor..You couldn't help but think about him. You felt tears start to well up. "Ahh, (Y/N) it's okay..don't think about it too much he'll come around I just know it!" K says trying his best to cheer you up.

He wipes your tears away as you sit up. "I just..I don't like how he's upset with me, I don't know how he thinks or how he's feeling.." All of this talking just made you feel worse.

K raises your chin up with his finger. You felt a bit weird that he was doing this to you considering how he confessed his feelings towards you. "Don't overthink okay? Everything will be fine, I promise (Y/N)"

You don't say anything towards that but instead you were about to ask K to put on another movie. Until he pinned you down on the couch. "If you keep making a face like that I don't think i'll be able to restrain myself" Suddenly you saw K being pushed off of you. 

You get up looking at Connor who just arrived. "K I want you to get out right now" K doesn't move. "Why should I leave if all you've been doing is hurting (Y/N) It clearly shows I should stay and your the one who needs to go" 

Connor walks over to K, grabbing him by the collar and throwing him out of the house. "If you show your face here again I swear I'll kill you myself"

You heard the door slam shut. "C-Connor?!" He looks at you clearly pissed off. Connor walks back over to the sofa. He looks down at you then picks you up. 

He sets you down on your bed, you were now in your room. You felt somewhat scared by how he was acting now. "Look.." Connor finally speaks up. "I don't know what the fuck was happening between you two-" You cut Connor off. 

"He just suddenly pinned me to the couch telling me if I kept making that face he wouldn't be able to restrain himself!" You needed to get the truth through to him, for all you know he could be thinking that you were cheating on him.

It seemed like Connor believed you, but was still suspicious of you. "We can talk about that more later..I just came here to apologize for how I acted, it just seemed like you trust Ash more than you do me."

"okay..no I don't trust him more than you, it was just kind of hard to think someone I knew since I was little would have feelings for me" 

"I understand..but I was upset when you were standing up for him, but I see why now.." 

"I'm sorry Connor..Can you forgive me?" 

"I should be the one saying that..but yes I forgive you (Y/n)"  

"I forgive you too Connor" He smiles and hugs you. You hug him back. 

Connor breaks the hug and lifts your chin up. You start to blush as you made eye contact with Connor.

"Now it's time to show you who you really belong too"

--EDITED--