Chapter 41

Your POV:

Connor carried you out of the tub then dried you off. He picked out clothes for you to wear to bed and you both changed. "I'll be back with the sheet's" He said as you were sitting on the edge of the bed since it was the only place that was clean. He came back and changed them.

He put the clothes and the sheets in a pile on the floor. You crawled to your spot on the bed the best you could. Connor saw you and helped you.

"..I didn't hurt you did I?" 

"Connor I'm fine..You patched me up so I'll be ok" He still seemed worried. "If it makes you feel better I'll go to the doctor tomorrow" He nods. He climbed into bed with you and cuddled you into his chest. "Night love" you kiss his cheek "Night honey" You saw him blush and you smiled. 

--Next Morning--

You woke up to see Connor not there. You sat up on the bed and felt your hips hurting really bad. You laid back down and hoped Connor would walk through he door any minute and he did. "Are you ok (Y/n)?" You saw him in sweats and a shirt. You shook your head "My hips hurt" You say honestly. "I knew I was too rough last night!" He says in a worried tone.

He picked you up, then took you our of the room to set you on the couch.

"We can spend our day inside" 

"I need to change the bandages first" He nods and goes to get new ones. You then hear a knock at the door? You couldn't get up to see who it was so you tried to get Connor's attention back, but failed. 'Maybe they'll go away' instead you heard the door open which alarmed you. You quickly get up ignored what ever discomfort would try to hold you back. 

You didn't have anything near you to defend yourself, but instead your met with a goofy face. 
"Haaai (Y/N)! Sorry if I scared you, I just wanted to come back here quickly to see how you are feeling!" You felt so relieved that no one was trying to kiddnap you.

Your body felt like jello from finally being able to keep your mind at rest. "(Y/N)! You are supposed to be laying down! Not walking!" K picked you up knowing you were going to fall any second. You let out a giggle as K set you back down on the couch.

Connor walks over to you both, then puts new bandages on you. "Have you both seen how the outside looks like?" K comments, breaking the peaceful silence. You shake your head now intruiged by what K might tell you.

"Well..it was on the news but nevermind that..most of the humans have evacuated while the people who like the androids stayed to help them find new places to be" You didn't really know how to exactly feel about that but you smiled at K.

"The androids aren't a danger to them or anyone else..but I can understand their way of thinking..but anyway! Let's not think about that!" You all watch TV feeling really happy for a completed mission even if it wasn't supposed to end up this way. 

As all three of you are watching TV, Connor's arm around your shoulders K leans down towards your ear, then whispers. 

"Do you mind speaking with me in a little bit?" 

--EDITED--