Chapter 23

Your POV:

You start to drive to the location Kamski gave you. You parked getting off and started to make your way to what appears to be an abandon ship. You snuck in and walked around trying to find the leader Markus. You walked up the stairs finding Markus along with someone else. He looked up. 

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" 

"I'm (Y/n) I'm not here to harm any of these androids. I'm here because I'm on your side..I've realized so many things" 

"How can I trust you..?"

You pulled out the piece of paper that had the location. 

"Kamski wrote the location for me" 

"How did you realize those things?" You smile a little. "I know an android named Connor..He stood up for me something not a normal android would do..He didn't listen to what I said..but You don't want to be treated as slaves anymore and your standing up for yourselves" Markus nods and stands up.

"I'll trust you, but don't tell anyone where we are ok (Y/n)?" 

"I'll do everything to help you and your people" You say with a smile. He smiles back "Before you go I want to Introduce you to someone" He says. You nod and follow him. He walks up to a girl and walks over to you with her.

"This is North" 

"Nice to meet you North, I'm (Y/n)" You say with a smile. "Nice to meet you too (Y/n)" North says smiling back. You look at Markus "I need to leave" You say. He nods and leads you to the door.
"Be careful (Y/n)..You are now one of us"

--EDITED--