Chapter 12

Your POV:

You woke up to find Connor not laying beside you. You get up and walk out of your room to find Hank still asleep on the couch. You look around then see Connor coming out of the bathroom in his suit. "Good morning (Y/n)" He says with a smile. I smile "Morning Connor..sorry about last night." He shakes his head.

"Don't be..Your stress level has gone down so that's good" You nod and walk to the kitchen.

"Um...(Y/n) do you mind if I help you cook?" 

"Do you mind if you get the-"

"I'm sorry I'll be in the bathroom someone wants to talk to me"

He says cutting you off. You look at him confused but nod. 

Connor's POV:

I walk to the bathroom locking the door. I close my eyes and see Amanda. "Why did you disobey me Connor?" She asked calmly. "I thought her losing her life would be a problem in my mission" I say hoping she'll buy it.

"Do you feel anything towards her Connor?" She asks in a demanding tone.
"No I don't.. Amanda" She looks at me suspiciously.
"Focus on your mission Connor, don't let a pesky thing get in your way." 

 I open my eyes and walk out of the bathroom. 'I don't know if I should follow what Amanda is telling me or do what give me this feeling of happiness'  (Y/n) come's over to me

"Hey, what took you so long?"

"It's nothing sorry for worrying you." 

She looks at me worried. "O-Ok" She walks away and hands Hank some toast. 'I want to follow this feeling I have and still try to complete my mission' I nod 'Yea let's do that'  I walk over to (Y/n) and smile. "It's nothing so please don't worry" She smiles back and turns on the TV. 

I stare at her and admire her until I hear Hank "Me and Connor are going to go out Today" I look at him confused. "Really? You both have fun then." (Y/n) says. I towards Hank who had a weird smile.  

"Hank I want to stay wi-"

"Come on Connor we both have a busy day today!" Hank says with a bit of excitement? I run over to (Y/n) to kiss her cheek. "I'll be back later" She blushes. I walk outside and get into Hanks car. "So what exactly are we doing today Hank?" I ask. He grins "You'll see" 

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger! 

--EDITED--