Chapter 22

Your POV:

You got out of your car and hid the piece of paper in your pocket. You looked around and didn't see your brother's car anywhere. You sigh in relief and walk to the front door. You knock on the door since you have the key's to Connor. "Connor it's me!" You hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Connor unlocks the door with a smile.

"Welcome back (Y/n)" You smile back and hug him. Connor hugs you back and kisses your cheek. You walk in expecting to see K, but wasn't there? "Where's K?" Connor scratches the back of his head pointing behind you. You give a confused look, turning around you see K standing their with a big smile like always.

"What are you going behind me??" K chuckles patting your head. "Silly I was with you..well you weren't supposed to know that but now you know, anyway what were you doing by yourself Connor?" K turns his attention towards him as you were shocked now knowing that K was basically following you. 

"I was just cleaning the house, nothing else really" Connor replies moving aside so everyone else can come inside. You take a seat on the sofa along with Connor. K takes a seat on the single arm chair. Connor pats his lap, wanting you to be close to him. "N-No"

Connor frowns lowering his head. You giggle seeing imaginary dog ears appear on his head. "Okay fine!" You get up then sit in his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist then rest's his head on your shoulder. "I love you (Y/N)" you blush feeling embarressed that K is just there staring off into space. "I-I love you too" He tightens his arms around your waist. 

"Can we stay like this for a little bit" 

"I have to go somewhere again.."

"Do you have to.."

"I'm sorry" 

He let's you go and you get off of his lap. "Please be careful then" You kiss him. "I will don't worry" he pulls you closer to him, then kisses you. You kiss him back as he grabs the back of your head to deepen the kiss. You moan causing him to pin you to the sofa. 

"C-Connor not now" You look at his red LED. "When I come back..We can" Connor hugs you and whispers into your ear. "I want you so bad (Y/N)" you blush. "Hey you both do know that i'm sill here right?" K breaks the heated moment.

You wanted so badly to bang your head against the wall, knowing that he just sat there watching you and Connor being all horny towards each other. "Well, it just shows that (Y/N) is only mine" You felt like you were choking on air at this point. "C-Connor I need to go" you decide to break whatever conversation was going on.

"When you come back i'm not letting you go" He says with lust in his voice. You blush getting up then rushing out of the house again. 'I almost gave into him' You start up your car and begin to drive to Jericho's location.

--EDITED--