Chapter 13

Connor's POV:

Hank was driving us to a clothing store. "Hank can you tell me what were doing today.?" He looks at me and says "If I tell you, you might back out" I look at him confused. "When we get there I'll tell you ok?" I nod then look out the window. "Hank how do you see me?" I ask all of a sudden.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks stopping at a red light. "I mean..Do you see me as a android nothing but a machine that doesn't have feelings or..A person something that has feelings and that you would want to be friends with.." The car begins to move turning the corner.

"Connor..I can see you as a person that can smile and express emotions because I got to know you, I see you as a friend..but the real question is how do you see yourself?" I smile.

"I can see myself as someone that would like to make (Y/n) happy..even if that does defy my mission..I would like her to be happy because of me" Hank smiles "Well Connor we are here" I open the car door and step out. 

I look at the store and see lot's of suits. "Uh Hank..what are we doing here?" He grins walking into the store. "I think grey would suit you..and maybe a dark blue for the dress shirt..Also the grey jacket..uh I think that's what it's called"

Hank walked around finding the stuff he said while I followed him. "Hank do you mind telling me why were here?" He smiles and walks to the register. "Your going to ask out (Y/n) today" He says with a grin. 

I blush. "Now you for sure can't back out since I just bought you these clothes" He says with a smile. "I'm going to ask you some questions in the car..come on we need to go to the store to buy somethings" I nod following him to the car.

"So have you kissed (Y/n) yet?"

" No..Not on her lips, but on her cheek yes" 

"Um..Do you know what..Sex is.?" 

"I know what it is but I'm not experienced in it..I don't really understand why Humans do that.." 

"It's like a sense of want in a way but it's also making love" I nod understanding it a little better. 

"After we get to the store were going to go to the flower shop..then go to the park to set up..and hopefully it'll be the afternoon when the sun is setting" 

"What are we going to get at the store?"

"Were going to get a soft blanket, and some lights to hang on the tree's"

I look at him confused.

"What's (Y/n) going to eat?" 

"Well..we could make a sandwich..Yea like a picnic date!" Hank says with a smile.

'He's acting really excited, I should thank him later for everything he's doing'

"That sounds like fun"

"Ok were here were going to have to be quick since we need to still go to the flower shop and make the sandwiches!"

I get out of the car, me and Hank run in the store trying to hurry in finding the lights as well as a soft enough blanket.

"Hank we could buy the sandwiches to save time" 

He nods as we grab everything we need then hurry to the register. We pay for the things and hurry to the car. "Okay now we need to go to the flower shop" Hank makes a u-turn and we head to the flower shop. "I hope you know what kind of flowers you want to get her"
He says getting out of the car.

I start to think about it as we walk in and a girl android greets us. "Hello Do you know what type of flower you would want sir" She says looking at Hank with a smile.

"I'm sorry but I'm not the one choosing the flowers"

She looks over and see's me. 

"I'm sorry, do you know what flowers you want sir" 

"I would like the Aster flowers mixed with Azalea flower"

She nods then goes to the back to retrieve the flowers. 
Hank looks at me "Those are some weird flowers there you picked." I laugh a little. 
"They both mean something Hank" I say with a smile. "Mind telling me what they mean?" 

"Aster symbolizes love and patience, there like talismans. Azalea symbolizes softness, It's a flower you wold give to a loved one but It looks pretty"  

"Looks like you know your stuff" I laugh a little. "Here are your flowers sir" I smile and thank her. Me and Hank leave after paying for the flowers. 

"Now we can head over to the park and set up" 

"Wouldn't people be there Hank?" He shakes his head. "No one comes to this park even though it's so nice" I started to wonder why, until we got to the park. "Ok let's set up"   
Hank get's the supplies and we both set up making it look nice. 

"Well, that settles it, let's go to my place so you can get dressed then I'll drive you to (Y/n's) house." I nod as we both get back into the car and drive to Hanks house.

Hank pushes me into his bathroom and tells me to hurry up. I put everything on and come out of the restroom. "You look good now, I placed the sandwiches in a handkerchief and wrapped it." I nod as we both rush to the car and drive to (Y/n) house.

I get out of the car with the flowers in my hand. I walk up to the door pausing for a bit..then knock. 'Please let this go well' 

--EDITED--