Chapter 47

Your POV:

You all split up to find things. Connor looked around finding things he likes. The same for K. You all meet up again while you were holding clothes for the both of them.

"Let's go pay for them now" you say and Connor nods. You walk up to the register and Ash was there. "Ready to check out?" He asks. You nod and place the items down. He scans all of it and bags it for you.

"I hope I see you soon (Y/n)" He says before you leave. "Same here Ash!" You say with a smile and wave him goodbye. You and Connor head to the car.
"(Y/n).." You start the car and looked at Connor confused. "Yes?" He buckles himself and looks at you. "I don't like Ash" You buckled yourself as well.

"I also don't like him..he gives off a weird aura" K interjects.
"What do you mean" You asked a little upset Connor didn't like him. "It seems to me that he likes you.." Connor says. "Connor no he doesn't..stop being jealous" You say getting a little upset. You already dealt with K..if Ash likes you then you really wouldn't know what to do.

Connor grabs your hand.

"Please..believe me" 

"It's true (Y/N) I saw the way he was looking at you"

"The way he looked when I told him I was your boyfriend, was a look that showed he was mad or jealous that I was your boyfriend and not him"

You were getting pissed off "Connor you misread the whole thing he's my childhood friend. There's no way he can look at me like that"

You say while driving. Connor looked hurt. "But-" You cut him off.

"Let's just stop talking about this" You say while pulling up into the drive way. Connor doesn't say anything and just looks down at his lap. "I'll be going to Hanks house" Connor says all of a sudden. You looked at him with wide eyes. "W-What?" He get's out of the car and you do the same.

"You need some time alone and so do I..I'll be back tomorrow..You can leave the bags in the car if you want I'll get them tomorrow for you" He says and calls a taxi.

"Con-"

"Im a little upset..or maybe pissed..I would like to talk about this with Hank" 

 You felt hurt "O-Ok.." The taxi arrives and Connor get's in, without saying 
"love you" or "Bye" you felt like you were on the brim of tears and you were.

You didn't know who to turn too since things between you and K were a bit awkward now. You ran to the front door and opened it quickly. You slammed it shut and ran to your room.

You closed the door forgetting that K was still here with you in the first place.
You slid down the door and started to cry. 'I didn't mean to make him mad..What did I do wrong!'  You thought feeling yourself get angry. You calmed yourself down and washed your face so it wouldn't look like you've been crying.

You walked out of your room and walked to the kitchen. You opened the freezer and pulled out a tub of Ice cream. You grabbed a cup to put it in. You shook your head and pushed it off the counter making it break on the floor.

'I'm going to eat the whole thing' You went to the living room and sat down. You turned on the TV and decided to watch a movie. 'I want to forget about today..Today was the worst' 

You felt the other side of the couch cushion sink. 

"..You know i'm here for you right?"

--EDITED--