Chapter 48

Connor's POV

I arrived at Hanks place and walk up to the front door. I knock and hear footsteps coming closer. 

The door opens and Hank smiles "Long time no see Connor..What brings you here?" I frowned and looked down. "Mind if I come inside to talk about it?" I asked hoping he would invite me in.

Hank nods and moves aside so I could walk in. I walk in and sit down on the couch. Hank closes the door, and takes a seat as well.

"So tell me why your here" 

 "Well..We visited a store (Y/n) childhood friend owns..and I introduced myself, but when I said I'm her boyfriend he had a look of disappointment or anger. I have a feeling he likes (Y/n). When I told her that she got upset, but it made me upset to know she trust him more than me. So whenever we got home. I told her I was going to your house. I told her I was mad about this. I told her she might want some alone time from me. So I came over here. " 

 Hank sighs "You know (Y/n) is a little stubborn, but yeah your right he does like her and I'm a little surprised she hasn't even noticed it yet. She's always sharp about things like this. Maybe she doesn't want to accept that it's possible. I agree with you Connor, but you also have to consider what she feels." Hank says looking at me in the eye.

"Consider?" I asked. Hank nods "Well..I feel like she doesn't want that to happen cause then she's going to have to reject him which means he's going to hurt from that. So she's probably considering that. I would think she would need you at this moment. So go home Connor and apologize even though it may not be your fault I'm sure she feels guilty in some way." 

I nod and get up "Thanks for the talk Hank" I say with a smile. "No problem Connor..I'm always willing to help a friend of mine" He says smiling back.
"You should come over with Sumo sometime I'm sure (Y/N) would like that"
Hank nods.

"I'll for sure visit once you and (Y/n) calm down" 

"I'm looking forward to it" Hank walks me to the door and opens it. I walk out and wave as I call a taxi. 

Your POV:

It was already 12 AM and you had finished the tub of ice cream. "I know I can K..it's just, well you saw the whole thing I'm just upset.."
'I want you to come back Connor' K nods.

"Then let's watch Friends to get your mind off of it"

"..I think i'll just sleep, i'm feeling really tied"

K pats his lap, signaling you to rest your head. You rest your head on his lap feeling comfortable, even though you felt gross from eating all of that ice cream. 

All you hoped for was time would pass and Connor would come back. 'It's my fault..I'm sorry'  You thought as you drifted to sleep. 

--EDITED--