Chapter 34

Your POV:

'This hurts!' 
 You thought as you were slowly waking up. You slowly open your eyes and see Connor sitting next to you holding your hand. "Connor?" He looks at you "Thank goodness you're ok (Y/n)!" Connor hugs you and you pat his back. You sit up and feel a imminence pain shoot through you. 'Holy fuck!'  You thought before Connor yelled for the nurse. The nurse rushes.

"Take deep breaths I know it hurts.." You take deep breaths but then stop. "C-Connor.." The nurse looks at you and puts a syringe in your arm. "This will help for a little while" She says.

" What did you inject me with?" You ask. "This is a painkiller but not a very strong one" You nod and lay down again. Connor looks at you "You don't need to worry about K, he's resting right now he should be fine" You felt such a huge relief. "I also need to tell you something (Y/n)"

You look at Connor and nod. "I'm going to go to the Cyberlife warehouse and get more androids for Markus" He says plainly. Your eyes widen "Connor are you serious?!" He nods. "I owe Markus one (Y/n)" You look down. "That's suicide Connor.." Connor nods. "I know but i have to do it for my kind" You look at him not wanting him to do it. "Fine..but please be safe Connor.." He nods and kisses you.

"I will..Markus and North will keep you safe until I come back" You nod. Connor walks away and North and Markus come sit by you. "W-Will he be ok..?" You ask them.

They look at you "I'm sure he will be (Y/n)" Markus says. You sigh 'I hope so'

Connor's POV:

I walk out of the church and head back to (Y/n) house so I can change into my suit. I grab a taxi and head there. 'I hope this all goes well'  I thought as the taxi stopped at her house. I got off and ran inside.

I ran to her room and spotted my clothes. I quickly change and run out to grab another taxi to go to Cyberlife in. I get in and hurry there. I get out and see the guards there. 

"Number"

"RK800" 

"We will escort you RK800" One of them says. "I know my way around the place" I say trying to walk in. They block me with their guns "We have orders" I grunt but nod. I follow them into the building and into the elevator. I look around the area and spot a camera.

'there going to see me'

' Let's hope this goes well.. ' 

--EDITED--