Chapter 29

A/N: This is a long chapter sorry!

K's POV:

"I'm sorry you had to hear all of that K.." I soften my expression, patting her head telling her not to worry about it. "What Connor said wasn't right but..I understand where he's coming from" I know she expects me to take her side in all of this but, I want to be unbiased towards her. 

"Connor loves you, him saying that he shouldn't was wrong, then again..You have to know that he is still confused about all of this, he was designed to just carry out what he's told too. Don't take it to heart (Y/N). You still have every right to be upset with him."

She nods looking down at her lap, with a sad expression on her face. "I just..I didn't even know he could tell me something like that..he didn't think how it would make me feel!" I wrap my arms around her as she cries.

"You should get some rest now..I'll keep you company until you fall asleep" She doesn't respond. I pick her up as she hides her face in my neck..

--The next morning--

Your POV:

You woke up and yawned. Your eyes hurt from all of that crying from yesterday..'oh yeah..Connor isn't here with me..'  You sat up and looked over at K who was sitting on the floor.

"..Did you stay up all night?" He nods, you can tell from the way he was acting. "Don't worry about that I can take a nap later! Anyway you should get up!" His cheerful tone always seems to cheer you up along with his smile. 

You get off the bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up. After you were done with all of that you got dressed into something comfortable. You put some socks on and grab your phone. You go to the kitchen and take out some cereal. 

"Really? Shouldn't you eat something more healthy?" K was beside you the whole time, besides when you were changing. "Hmm..I know! Let me make you something!" You don't really know K..just that Kamski made him for you, and that he always seems cheerful.

"K..tell me about yourself!" K looked surprised hearing that from you. You look at the counter having supplies for waffles. You smile still looking at him waiting for an answer. "O-Oh well..uhm..When you first saw me from Kamski's "lab"..that wasn't really the first time you saw me.."

You didn't really know how to feel about that, but you still kept listening to what he was telling you. "Actually..I was secretly spying on you when you were still little..I didn't look how I do now! I looked like a little kid..I guess you could say I grew with you. Kamski made me to keep an eye on you and report it all to him"

You nod showing him you are still listening. "He wanted to gather enough evidence to go to the police so that was his first purpose for making me..We have played together before! It was really fun, but we never saw each other after that.."

You remembered that day. 'It was a lot of fun..even though I felt a bit creeped out from him' you giggle remembering the sweet memory. "Now I'm here with you! but you wanted me to tell you about myself, instead I told you something else..uhhm I like anything you like! I will also risk my life for you.."

You were taken aback at the last part he said. You stand up feeling closer to him in the short time you've spent together. "You don't need to risk your life for me K, I would be heartbroken if you did something like that!" Even not knowing much about him you still felt a string of connection.

He gives you a gentle smile. "hmm..how am I supposed to make you waffles if you keep holding me?" You blush slightly, letting go of him then walk over to the table to sit down. "You should only show that face to Connor..Or else I might steal you from him~"

K teases you making you turn more red. "Yeah right you can't steal me!" K laughs as he makes you your waffles. 

Connor's POV:

I was staring at the ceiling waiting for Hank to get up so I can tell him my goodbyes. I looked over at the clock 'it's already 12:30pm..' I got up and folded the blanket. I pet Sumo and went to Hanks kitchen to see if I could find a piece of paper. I luckily found one with a pen. 

I'll be leaving to go apologize to (Y/n) I hope you have a great day Hank
                                                                                                                  - Connor

I left it on the table and walked out of the house to get a taxi. I got a taxi and got in. I thought about what I was going to say 'Should I apologize first..or maybe I should beg?' I kept thinking but all of them seemed like they wouldn't work. The taxi stopped and I sighed. 'I hope it goes well'  I get out of the taxi. I walked up to the front door and made sure I looked ok.

Your POV:

You were still just talking to K, trying to get to know him better. You all of a sudden hear someone knocking on the door. K gives you a smile telling you, you should go get that.

You walked over to the door and opened it to see Connor standing there looking nervous. "H-Hello (Y/n)" You stood there a little shocked. "Oh um...H-Hi Connor" You stepped aside to let Connor in. Connor walked in seeing K sitting at the sofa giving him a blank stare.

Connor looked even more nervous now. You were not as mad at him as before but you were still upset at what he said. "I'm going for a walk (Y/N) to give you both some privacy, i'll be back in an hour or two" K gets up then leaves. You wave at him telling him bye then walk over to the couch to sit down.

Connor didn't sit down. "I came here to apologize for what I said yesterday I didn't mean it.." He got on his knees "I'm really sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to hurt you.." He looked sincere.
"You can do anything to make you feel better" You felt a little bad now.
"I can do anything" You say with a smirk. Connor nods "Anything!" You get up and grab Connor's hand. Connor stands up looking at you with sorry eyes. 

"Close your eyes Connor" He hesitates but closes his eyes. You give him quick kiss on his lips. He quickly opens his eyes from the sudden feeling. You blush "Im sorry too..I should have controlled myself better" Connor shakes his head. "I'm the one who should be sorry"

You laugh a little. "Then we are both at fault" Connor laughs a little " I'm glad were ok now " You smile. "Come sit down Connor" He nods sitting down next to you. You throw your blanket over Connor. "Im ok you need it more than I do" You shake your head and puff out your cheeks. "I wouldn't want you to get cold" He blushes and smiles. He get's closer to you and wraps his arm around your waist. 

"Then I should keep you warm too" He says with a smirk. You blush and put your head on his shoulder. Connor kisses your head "I love you (Y/n)" He says. You smile and kiss his cheek. 

"I love you too Connor" 

--EDITED--