Chapter 24(M)

WARNING Mature
______________________________

You get in your car driving back home where Connor is waiting for you. 'I'm now one of them..I don't regret my decision'   You park your car in the drive way and walk to the front door.
You blush opening the door to see Connor no where in sight. 'Where is he?'  You go to your room to see Connor there. "Con-" He runs up to you and embraces you. "I missed you~"

He says with lust. You blush "C-Connor" He smirks and kisses you. You kiss back moaning into the kiss. He deepens the kiss causing you to blush more.
Connor breaks the kiss. "You're so red (Y/n)"
He says. "You're dark blue Connor~" You say in a teasing voice. He smirks and picks you up. 

"C-Connor?!" He throws you on the bed and takes off your pants. You blush, sitting up. He get's on the bed. You crawl over to him and sit on his lap facing him. You rub your heat on his bulge
 "Ah~" He moans. You grind on him a little harder. He pushes you off and goes down towards your heat.

"I'll make you feel good (Y/n)~" You blush harder. He licks your panties causing you to moan."Connor~" He pulls your panties off and puts in two fingers. You moan loudly. Connor smirks and kisses you. You moan into the kiss as he pumps two fingers in and out of you. You run your hands through his hair causing it to mess up. 

He goes faster and breaks the kiss. You moan.

"Does this feel good~"

"Ah~...It does~" He smirks "I'm going to cum Connor!~" He goes faster until you are about to hit your climax. He pulls his fingers out right before you were going to cum.
Your panting "Why..Did you stop?" He takes your shirt, along with your bra off not answering you. He pinches your nipples and pulls them. You moan "C-Connor?!" He smirks and takes his clothes off too.

He kisses you and put's in his throbbing member but doesn't move. You moan
"Move Connor~" He grins moving slowly, teasing you.

"More Connor!"

"Why should I?~"

Connor teases you more stopping his movements, as you were getting irritated by how it seemed like he was having fun.

"Please..~"

You felt like begging at this point. You were dripping went, turned on, and just horny for Connor to be rough with you. "Use your words baby~"

You threw your pride out of the window. "I want to feel your big cock, pounding inside of me..making me feel good, and hearing our skin slap together" Connor's eyes widen a bit not expecting you to say something like that. He starts moving hard inside of you, finally scratching that itch making you moan in pleasure.

He picks up the pace and moves harder. "Ah!~" You moan. He leans down and kisses you going faster. He breaks the kiss "Ah!...Fuck!" He stops, lifting your left leg over his shoulder causing him to go deeper inside of you. You moan his name louder turning him on more.

He goes fast enough not to break you. "(Y/n)~" You knew he was at his limit and so were you.
He kept thrusting harder inside of you. "Connor I'm close!" He tightened his grip on your waist moving the other hand to rub your clit. "C-Connor?!~" He went faster, rubbing your clit giving you more pleasure.

"I'm cumming!~" You arched your back and moaned his name. Connor kept thrusting until you felt his artificial seed shoot inside of you. He panted and slowly pulled out and laid beside you panting. "That felt good..." He smiled, breathing hard. "I know it did" You blush. 
"H-How did you know all of those things" You asked cuddling up to his chest.

"While you were gone I did some research" You laugh a little. "What about K?" You ask almost completely forgetting that he could still be in the house. "Don't worry about it..I told him to go hang out with Hank for the rest of the day"

He wraps his arm around your waist. "I love you (Y/n)" He says. You blush "I love you too Connor" You kiss his cheek."I'll make breakfast for you tomorrow" He says. You grin "You mean try" He blushes."Well you won't be able to walk tomorrow" He says. Now it was your turn to blush. He laughs "I got you" You smile and kiss him "I'm going to go to sleep now Connor" 
He nods and kisses you on the head. "Sweet dreams beloved"

--EDITED--