Chapter 35

Connor's POV:

I look at the Camera and the Guards. 'Were almost at the floor..'  I took out my coin and started to play with it. I flicked it hard enough at the camera causing it to break. The guards look at me as I quickly grab the other's one guns hitting it into his stomach.

I hit the other one in the face and the stomach. I pushed the button going down and fixed my suit. I took a deep breath. 'I hope no one will be down there'  The elevator stopped and the door opens. I look around and no one is there. I walk over to a android while being aware of my surroundings. I grabbed the arm of it.

'He did it like this..right?'
My skin came off and before I could do anything more I hear someone call me. "Stop right there Connor!" I look at who was calling me.

'Dammit!' 

Your POV:

You were laying down thinking about Connor. 'I hope he'll be ok' you thought as Markus and North walked over to you. "Hey..How are you feeling?" North asked. "I'm feeling a little better" You say. You tried to sit up "I think you should keep laying down (Y/n)" Markus says.

You shake your head. "We're going to have to walk right? So I need to try" Markus sighs. "Please rest for now and we'll handle the rest" You groan and lay back down. Markus leaves leaving North and You alone. North sighs "He just wants you to be safe (Y/n)" You frown. "I know..but I want to help even though..I'm in bad shape" North nods. "Please consider what Connor wants" You nod and sigh.

"Also when will K wake up?" You ask her looking over to still see K sleeping. "Well..He seems really odd to me but maybe he'll wake up soon" you giggle at the little comment. "He's the first android to be made to have human emotion.." you tell her. North's eyes widen "That's really cool!" You smile. You told North a little bit about K, which made you smile each time. 

"Look!" you felt a bit startled by the sudden shout from North but follow to where she was pointing too. You saw K sitting up with his hand on his head. K looks around then finally looks at you. He gives you a little wave, then slowly gets up. 

"No sit back down!" You yell feeling worried that he could fall, possibly giving himself more injuries. He doesn't listen to you, still walking over to you. He is now besides you. "How are you doing (Y/N)?" he asks you as he sits down with you and north..well your the only one laying down. 

"Not well i'm dying..maybe because someone wouldn't listen to me" you glare at him, which makes him laugh. "I'm okay! It's all thanks to Kamski..anyway i'm sorry I couldn't fully protect you.." You were curious as to what he meant by it's all thanks to Kamski..but you shake the thought off.

"It's okay K, i'm alright you don't need to worry anymore.." Markus was not giving his speech as North and K were having a conversation. You smile 'When this is over..me and Connor won't have to worry anymore..'  You told K to help you try to stand up which he objected to, but North helped you up. You almost fell and North caught you. 

"Thanks" she nods and helps you walk around. Once you are able to walk on your own, Markus gathers everyone and we begin to march. 

--EDITED--