Chapter 21

Your POV:

You wake up to see Connor gone. 'Where'd they go?'  You got up going to the bathroom to freshen up. You brushed your hair and looked at your face in the mirror. 'I have some forming bruises and my cheek is swollen..'  You thought while looking in the mirror.

You sigh changing into something else. You leave your room and start to look for Connor.
"Connor!" You yell while looking around. You hear some noise coming from the kitchen. You walk over to see Connor and K cooking together. You smile a little. 'I'm glad their bonding'  You hug both of them from behind. You felt somewhat close to K, so this felt right to you.

"Good morning (Y/n) How does your face feel?" Connor asks. You smile a little  Morning Connor, It hurt's a little but other than a swollen cheek I'll be fine" You say. He frowns "I'm sorry (Y/n)" You cup Connor's cheek. "It's not your fault Connor" He nods and kisses you. "I'll get some ice so you can put it on your cheek" You nod. "I don't get a good morning from you (Y/N)!" K says in a kid like tone.

You giggle patting his head. "Good morning K, watcha making?" He smiles, "I'm making you waffles, while Connor is making some eggs for you!" Connor turns off the stove, then puts the eggs on a plate. K does the same with the food he made. "Take a seat!" K says pulling out a chair for you. 

You smile, sitting down then eating the fresh food they made for you. "This is so good guys!" Connor and K smile at the compliment you gave them. You kept eating wishing this would last forever. "Ahh, what am I doing we have to get to work!" You shove the last egg down your throat then chug your orange juice.

"What should I do then?" K asks, feeling a little left out. "Hmm..You can come to work with us?" K looks a bit hesitant about it..but shakes his head. "I think i'll just stay here for today" You smile promising him you'll try to be back home early. Connor hands your the Ice pack and you both head to work in your car.

"So we still need to find Jericho's location right?" He nods "We have some clues as to where it could be but were not sure" You nod and park. You both get out and head inside the building to find Hank at his desk. "Morning Hank" You say with a wave. "Morn- Holy shit what happened to you?!" You cover his mouth as he was getting other peoples attention. "Brother" He frowns and clenches his fist.

"Fucking bastard" Hank says. You ignore what he says and ask "We need to find more clues as to where Jericho is" Connor nods in agreement.

"I know you and Kamski have a kind of weird friendship so maybe (Y/n) should as him"

"I'll go to his place" Hank nods but Connor looks troubled. You put the ice pack down and look at Connor.

"Nothing will happen ok?" 

"I worry about you (Y/n)" you kiss his cheek. "While I'm not at home do you mind keeping K company please" Connor nods as you leave the building to go to Kamski house again.

You get in your car and head to Kamski's house. You think about the deviants and how they want their freedom verses humans and how they don't want that. You sigh "I think I'm leaning towards the deviant side" You say out loud. You drive thinking more about it until you reach Kamski's house.

"It's so cold!" You get out of your car and knock on the door. The same girl android opens the door. "Hello (Y/n), are you here to see Kamski again?" You nod as she leads you into the house.
"Wait here, I'll go inform him that your here" You nod and sit down. 'Hopefully he knows where it is or has a clue'  The android comes back and smiles "He will see you now" You smile back and follow her. She leads you to his lab.

"What brings you here (Y/n)" He says not looking up from what he's doing.
"I want to know if you know anything about Jericho's location"
He stop's what he's doing and looks up. His eyes widen. "What happened?!" He asks.
"Answer my question first " You asks. 

"I know where the location is but what side are you on? The humans or the androids?" 
You look at him "I realized that the Androids just want their freedom and that we the humans don't want to give it to them. I want the androids to be free; I think they deserve the will to do what makes them happy" You say with confidence.

Kamski smiles "I'll write the location on a piece of paper I trust that you do the right thing"
You nod "How do you know the location Kamski?"

"I went there to talk to the leader Markus..I fixed some of the Androids but I didn't go back It's too dangerous for me to go there" 

"I'm guessing you are on the Androids side?" He laughs a little. "I'm not sure anymore (Y/n) but I trust you with this. Don't let anyone else besides you see this ok?"

 You sigh then started to tell him about what happened yesterday to you "My brother came over and said some stuff so I got mad and punched him which lead to him lunching my in the face multiple times" Kamski sighs. "You know you could always stay here with me (Y/n) We may have a weird relationship but I just want this to stop happening to you" You walk closer to him.

"I know you want to be a father figure for me since my dad was never there for me, buyI'm going to handle this ok?" Kamski doesn't say anything. "I'll be leaving now Kamski" You say walking away. "Be careful (Y/n)" 

Connor's POV: 

I finished work and Hank drove me to (Y/n) house. I walked to the front door and was about to unlock it until I saw it was already unlocked. I looked at the door confused, but head in carefully. 

I checked the whole house to see that it was completely empty. 'Isn't K supposed to be here? Where did he go?'  I then checked the kitchen counter to see a note. 

Hey,

Sorry I'm not here when you get back, I'm assuming the one reading this is Connor
so don't worry! I'm with (Y/N) right now making sure she's staying safe. You should head out too!

K

--EDITED--