Chapter 1

Your POV:

You walked into the police station and waved at the people who said good morning to you.
"Morning ( Y/n )" You looked over to wave at your partner...Hank.

"Morning Hank" you say while heading to your desk to start your computer up. Once the screen lit up, you walked towards the break room to grab yourself a cup of coffee with a donut. You walk out of the room to hear an argument going on.

"I told you I don't want this stupid piece of plastic working with me and ( Y/n )!"

You heard him yell. "Hank it's not my decision! So get along and solve these deviant cases!"
You look over in the office seeing Hank storm out and head back to his desk.
" Stupid piece of plastic " he mumbles. You go up to him and ask

"So...we're working with an android on the deviant cases? " you ask. He nods then sighs.
"Yea...we're working with an Android " you pat him on his back and ask.
"When is he/she coming?" You ask still having your hand on his back.

"Today"

"I know you're not the most excited about this but...I'm sure something unexpected will happen"

You say with a smile. He grins " If you say so ( Y/n ) ". You walk back to your desk pulling out the chair to sit down. While looking at some files while you were listening to your favorite song. You felt a tap on your shoulder making you look up.

"Hello Mrs.( L/n ) I'm Connor the Android sent by CyberLife I'll be the one working with you and Lieutenant Anderson on the Deviant cases" He said.

"Hello Connor I hope we can get to know each other a little more along the way" You smiled. He seemed confused as to what you meant but you ignored it. Connor stands still as his LED turns yellow then turns back to blue.

"There's a new deviant case" 

 "I think Hank left a little while ago let's go find him Connor " He nodded and followed you out of the police station. 

" Mrs. ( L/n )- " You cut him off

" Please just call me ( Y/n ) Connor no need to be formal we're partners " you say as you smiled at him. He nodded "Then...( Y/n )" He paused

"Where would Lieutenant Anderson be?"

"At one of his favorite places" He tilts his head. You giggle " He is probably at the bar " he nods and you drive to one of the bars you know Hank goes to a lot.
You pull up and Connor gets out first and goes inside. You soon walk in and spot him. You sit down next to him and Connor stands next to Hank trying to convince him to come help us with the new deviant case. You stare at Connor admiring his features.

'He's cute'

You blush shaking your head to make the thought go away. 'What are you thinking ( Y/n )!!'
You calm down looking over at Connor offering you a hand. "We're going to be heading to the place soon ( Y/n )" You take his hand blushing a little.

"Ok! Let's get going then Connor, Hank" they both nod. Connor opened the door for you 'he's such a gentlemen' you think and blush at the thought. "Are you ok ( Y/n )?" He says sounding concern. "I'm fine Connor...we should be going now before were late" He looks at you confused but nods.

Conner's
 POV:

It appeared that ( Y/n )'s face keeps turning red and her temperature rises every now and then.

'Is there something wrong?'

I don't understand whenever her face goes red my chest feels weird as if there is something inside. I'm not really sure how to explain it, it's pleasant but weird.

"Connor are you ok?" 

"Oh I'm just thinking don't worry about me I'm fine." I reply to her. She nods but is slightly concerned "We are here...Love birds"

'Love birds?' 

"Hank!!"  

"What?! I'm just kidding" He chuckles

"what does love birds mean?" 

"Something that you don't really want to know" 

 "Your face is red again ( Y/n )" her face turns even more red.

"S-Shut up Connor!" She says and get's out of the car with Lieutenant Anderson.
'In a way...she's cute' I think feeling my face turn a light shade a blue. I shake my head and think about my mission. 

--EDITED--