Chapter 25

Your POV:

You woke up and yawn seeing Connor not next to you. You smile and get out of bed 'I'm guessing he's making breakfast!'  You laugh a little at the thought. You change into a lose shirt and some pants to match. You leave the room to smell bacon and pancakes. You see Connor and K in the kitchen and decide to sneak up on them.

You slowly walk over roughly grabbing their shoulders hoping to scare them. K ends up screaming like a girl, hitting his back onto the counter. Connor just stand their frozen by the sudden attack. You laugh at the new scene playing in-front of you. Then everyone starts to laugh.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to walk this morning~" Connor says in a teasing voice as he flips over the pancake. K just looked like he was dying at this romantic couple in-front of him. "This is where I go to my room, enjoy quite time love birds" K leaves the both of you alone.

Once K isn't in sight Connor turns around giving you a kiss. "Morning beloved" you blush giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm surprised you didn't know I would scare you~" you tease. Connor chuckles. "Well I should know when the one I love is near me" you giggle gently hitting his arm. "It looks like you failed this test then~" he kisses you on the cheek. .

"I've made bacon and pancakes for you... Honey~" You blush a little at the new nick name. "T-Thanks" he put's some on a plate and set's it at the table. You walk over pulling out the chair to sit down. K walks out of his room, "are you both done?" K asks peaking in through the wall. You giggle as you sit down at the dinning table. 

"Yes K we are done, so you don't need to shield your eyes anymore. " He does a fake wipe of sweat, with a phew at the end. He sit's down next to you. " I hope you enjoy! I may have helped Connor out so he wouldn't burn down the house~" K chuckles at the end seeing Connor glaring daggers at him. 

"I'm sure I would enjoy them even if they are burnt!" You giggle as the mood becomes cheerful. You eat as both of them just do their own thing. 'I haven't heard from Hank...Maybe I should- Wait I have to go to work!!'  You get up from eating and run to your room. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Connor asks running up to you. "I'm almost late for work!" You say leaving your room with your shoes. Connor looks at you Confused. 

"I thought you were off today?" You look at Connor confused and check your phone. You got a text from Hank.

Hank- Don't come in to work today your off.

You look at the text and sigh. You put your shoes back in your room then walk back to the table to finish eating. You sit down to see K there smiling at you. 'K always smiles at me..' You shake the thought out of your head thinking that's just his way of being friendly towards you. You start eating again while Connor pulls out a seat for him self next to you. You now have both boys on each side of you. He stares at you while you finish your last piece of Bacon.

"You are so cute (Y/n)" You choke grabbing a glass of water. Once you got it down you blush. "Connor!? " He blushes but smiles. "You're beautiful too" Your face turns deep red.
"I'm glad your mine" Your face and neck turn red from how bad your blushing. 
"Ah~ You're cute when you blush (Y/n)" You put your hands over your face to try to hide your blush. "S-Stop Connor.." He get's up and leans close to you. "Are you sure~" He says in a teasing voice. 

You don't say anything besides getting up. Connor stands back giving you space. You walk closer causing him to blush blue. "Your Handsome~" He blushes more causing you to smirk.
You stand on your tippy toes and whisper in his ear. "Your the one who's cute when they blush...Darling~" You kiss him and stand back. He was dark blue, you laugh a little.
'I'm happy with Connor' 

"Ahhhhh, I should really end up getting my own place.." you and Connor laugh at K's comment. "Well..it's like watching your parents flirt right in-front of you" You turn red, thinking about being a mom..and having kids with Connor. 

'Shut up stupid brain!'

--EDITED--