Chapter 20

Your POV:

Once K and Connor left you alone with Adam things started to finally settle a bit.
"You can cut the act now Adam" Adam sighs leaning back into the chair. "I got fired from another job so I came here to take some stress out" He say with a smirk. You tense up "This time I'm going to fight back Adam" He laughs a little "What's someone as weak as you going to do" You grit your teeth. 

"What are you going to do punch me?! I bet you'll break your arm in the process!!" You clench your fist. "Or are your stupid android boyfriends going to do something to me?! If so i'll just shoot them! I'll break them!" You bite your lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Take it back"

"I can't hear you"

"Take it back!" You say running over to Adam and pinning him to the table. 

You look at Adam and punch him in the face. "You fucking bastard!" You yell at him. You keep punching him until he throws you off of him. "Bitch!" He yells. He get's up and pins you to the ground. He punches you in the face. He keeps punching you in the face causing blood to draw from your face. He stops and get's up.

"Fucking bitch I'll come back tomorrow!"

"Oh no you won't"

Adam turns around looking at K.

"W-what are you going to do to me? Hurt me?!"

K stands there peeking over to look at you laying there staring at the ceiling with your face covered in blood and a swollen cheek.

"Mhm i'm going to hurt you!"

K's knee meets with Adams stomach, making him fall to the floor gasping for air. Then K repeatedly kicks him in the gut. "Maybe I'll stop if you squeal like a pig" K lifts up Adam from his shirt then starts to punch his face. 

" Oh God (Y/n) are you ok?! " You couldn't even speak. You nod. He looks at you. "(Y/n) I am so sorry!" You look at him to see him crying. You slowly lift your hand to his cheek. "I'm..Going..to be..Okay" You say weakly.

Connor's POV:

I carry (Y/N) to the living room to set her down on the couch. "I'm going to get somethings for the blood and cuts" Ileave the room and go to the kitchen to see if I can find anything.

Mission: Treat (Y/n)

I looked around to find a first aid kit. After opening most of the cabinets I rush back to the living room and opened the first aid kit.

"It's going to hurt a bit but you'll be okay" She nods as I begin to clean the wounds and patch them up. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)" She shakes her head "K..and you, talked" I start to cry again, feeling worse. "I could've done something to prevent this!" 

Stress Level: 73%

"I could've stopped him and you wouldn't be hurt! You wouldn't be like this!"
'That's right...This is all my fault..' 

Stress Level: 86%

"C-Connor...please calm down!" I hear her say. "I could've done something (Y/n)!" 
She looks at me and cups my cheek. "I wouldn't want you to see that! I didn't want you to get hurt Connor!" (Y/n) says. She wipes my tears then kisses my cheek. 

Stress Level: 53%

"Connor I love you and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. You talked to K..So I hope whatever was on your mind you got it all sorted out.." I pull her into a hug. "I should be the one who's sorry" I kiss her head.

"Next time he comes over I'm not going to leave no matter what you say for tell me to do" 

"Well..he won't be coming back actually.."

K says interrupting the sweet moment between them both. "I should apologize to you Connor, I shouldn't have been so rude towards you or ended up lashing out at you, so I hope you can forgive me"

(Y/N) looks confused as to what's happening. "No it's okay..we both had pent up feeling towards each other so let's call it even" Connor says streaching out a hand towards K. They both shake hands calling a truce.

"Also you should lay down and stop talking to much (Y/N) don't forget your wounded"

K says acting normal again. You laugh a little. "Okay I will K" K gives a smile, then gently rubs your head, making Connor feel a little jealous.

"Before I sleep..We should all go shopping so we can get to know each other better"

"I wouldn't want you to waste your money on me (Y/n)" I say. She shakes her head "I insist" I sigh knowing she wouldn't take no as a answer. "I think that's a great idea!" K says as his eyes light up. (Y/N) smiles "See K get's me!" I laugh a little, as K just smiles rubbing the back of his head.

"Well..Let's carry you to bed now.." I say. I gently lift her up, then walk over to her room. K opens the door for me as I walk in then set her down on her bed. "Theirs a guest room across from my room K so you can sleep there tonight" K nods leaving the room saying goodnight then closing the door, leaving both of us alone.

"Do you mind helping me get changed out of these blooded clothes?" She asks me already looking like she'll fall asleep at any moment. I walk over to her drawers grabbing a oversized t-shirt. I help her take off her clothes then put on the shirt. 

"I hope you don't mind just wearing this tonight" She shakes her head. "It feels really comfortable" I take off my clothes, which leaves me in only my underwear. I lay down next to her carefully wrapping a arm around her. She snuggles into my chest.

"Goodnight Connor"

" Goodnight (Y/n) " 

--EDITED--