Extra 3.2

Your POV:

You blushed and walked over to Asta. You sat down on the floor and played with him until he noticed your face being red. "Mommy what's wrong your face is red" Your tried to calm down but then you got an idea. You smirked "Daddy hurt mommy Asta" Asta get's up and stomps over to Connor. "Daddy!" He yelled as he was playing with Scarlet. "Yes Asta?" he asked looking confused.

Asta sat down and crossed his arms. "Why did you hurt mommy?" He asked and looked over at me. Connor smirked "What Mommy meant to say is that your going to go to uncle Hanks house tonight and play with Sumo" He said. Asta completely forgot about me being hurt. "Yayy!!!"

He yelled and got up and ran towards you. You looked at Connor and blushed as he smiled at you. 'Fine you win'  You got up to make the kids something to eat. "Who wants waffles!" You asked. "Mee!" They both yelled. You giggle and started to make the kids waffles.

You felt arms wrapped around you. "That was mean love" You heard Connor say. You blushed
"You're the mean one" You said mixing the ingredients together. He kissed your neck "We only have 7 hours until the kids leave to Hanks house." He says. You nod and pour the batter in the waffle maker. You turn your head around and give Connor a quick kiss.

You smile and wait for the waffles to be done. You felt Connor go warm and smirked. "Are you blushing hun?" You asked teasing him. "N-No" 

You grin "yeah right" You laugh a little and you check on the waffles. "There Done!" You heard rushed footsteps coming closer and you looked over at the table to see them already sitting down. Connor get's off of you and you put the waffles on a plate. "Be patient Connor" You say and walk away. 

--EDITED--