Chapter 3

Your POV:

You walk into the police station then head to the interrogation room. walking in you hear Hank announce something. 

 " I'll ask it some questions first "  he walks into the room as you stare at the glass.
'why does my heart feel like it's jumping around when I'm close to Connor?' 

Hank came out of the room pissed. " We are getting no where with him! " Hank yells hitting his hand on the wall, making a thud sound.
"Do you mind if I try  Lieutenant?" Connor asks as he looks at Hank. 

"knock yourself out" Connor nods walking in then begins to question the deviant. You stare at Connor. "ouhh looks like (Y/n) has a crush~" Hank teases. You blush punching his arm. "I do not" You say in denial . "Sure~" Hank teases.

You and Hank keep joking around until you hear someone yelling "Stop him!!" You and Hank run inside the room to see the android hitting it's head on the table. "what are you doing stop it!!" someone yelled. The officer moves the android but the android was fast enough to grab the gun off the officer.

"Crap!" You yelled. The android aimed at you. Connor pulled you out of the way before the bullet could do some serious damage. The android then shot it self. You were panting then looked at Connor.

"Why....Why did you save me?"

He looks at you then hesitates to respond..

"You are my partner and it would be devastating to see that you lost your life" 

For some reason it hurt you that he said that. Instead of hurt feelings you smiled at him. "Thank you for saving my life Connor" You tell him. He smiles back "No problem (Y/n)" 

 You tried to get up. "Ouch!" You say. Connor looks at you then see's that your arm is slightly injured. "I shall take care of (Y/n) until her arm recovers." Connor states. You look at him with wide eyes.

"Connor i'm going to be fine...it's just a small gun shot" 

"Yes, but you are injured I will take care of you until you can properly use it" 

You blush looking down to avoid eye contact.

"Fine...Let's go to my house then" 

"Have fun (Y/n)" Hank comments. You blush shooting your head up to glare at Hank.
"Have Fun?" Connor asks confused.

"It's nothing Connor...I feel like you might understand soon" Hank says while your just a blushing mess. Connor tilts his head but just nods.

"I'll be taking (Y/n) home now Lieutenant Anderson" Hank nods and looks at you "I hope you get better (Y/n)" You smile "Thanks Hank" You wave at him as you and Connor head to the street to catch a taxi. 

--EDITED--

A/N: reading this now makes me hurt