Chapter 11

Connor's POV:

I chase after the deviant running on top of things in the air and dodging objects. I chase it until I see (Y/n) in front of the deviant. "Stop right there!" The deviant pushes her. 'What am I going to do!?'  I look at her and the deviant. 

'Focus on your mission Connor'  I hear Amanda say in my head. I shake my head 'I'm sorry Amanda'  I grab onto (Y/n) before she falls "Don't worry Connor I got him!" Anderson yells at me.

I hug (Y/n) "Don't worry there's nothing you need to be scared of" I say while stroking her hair to try calming her down. "I got him let's go" I nod before we walk away the deviant runs behind us then jumps off the building. "Fucking Christ" Anderson says under his breath.
'That doesn't matter right now I need to calm down (Y/n)' 

Stress level- 63%

'I guess also myself'
  I take deep breaths as I hold (Y/n). "Everything is ok" I say in a calming voice. "I'm going to pick you up ok?" She doesn't answer. I pick her up and carry her to Anderson's car. 'I don't know why but I'm mad..I'm an android I'm not supposed to feel these emotions..'  I put her in Anderson's car and sit next to her. I hear her sniffle

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" She doesn't respond while Hank drives to her house. I look at her then pat her head. "Are you ok (Y/n)?" I ask again hoping to get an answer. She doesn't respond which makes me more worried. 'She's still in shock..'  I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"Please be more careful next time" I say and kiss her head. I felt her tears hit my clothes. I don't say anything beside holding her close to me. 

--Time Skip--

We are back at (Y/n) house. Hank gets off and helps me open the door while I carry her inside. I walk to her room then set her down. I was about to walk away until I felt her grab my sleeve. 
"Can you stay with me Connor" I touch her cheek "I'll be right back" she nods as I leave the room. 

"Ande-"

"Just call me Hank Connor"

"Hank..I don't know how to explain this but..When I first saw the picture of her parents something felt off."

 He sighs.

"If she kills me your the one buying me the grave stone" 

"Her dad used to abuse her, but her mom never did anything about it..she just watched while it happened..I still don't understand it myself, they were both great people on the working side..but not so well at home..She has a older brother as you saw in the picture he works as a detective, so she decided to follow his footsteps." Hank says with a smile.

"What happened to him?" I ask wanting to know more.

"He..He's still alive but he now mistreats (Y/n)" I look at him confused. 

"Mistreats her?" He sighs.

"He would hit her and give her bruises he doesn't live here any more but he does visit with his wife and he act's all nice but in the inside he's a fucking prick." My eyes widen.

"C-Connor" I hear (Y/n) calling me. "Your supposed to be in bed (Y/n)" She looks at me

"Connor.." 

"I'll bring you a blanket Hank" He shakes his head. "No No (Y/n) needs you so don't worry about an old man like me" I laugh a little then carry (Y/n) back to bed. I lay her down "Do you mind if I change before I get in bed" She looks at me. "Please be quick" She says in a hushed tone.

 I nod rushing to the bathroom. I take off my clothes then hurry to put on the ones she bought me. I come out of the restroom to hear her crying. "(Y/n) what's wrong" She shakes her head. I walk over to her bed and lay down with her. 

"I want you to feel better (Y/n)"

"Why do you care about me so much! You could have just let me die!" I looked at her shocked.
"(Y/n) It's cause I care about you!" she looks at me "You could just be saying that to make me feel better!" I grab (Y/n) and hug her. "Stop this is hurting me! seeing you like this hurts me (Y/n)!" She stops talking..to fill the silence is her sobbing. "I'm sorry Connor..I'm so sorry" 

(Y/n) stress level: 85%

"Please calm down (Y/n) Your stress level is high" I rub her back as she cry's in my chest.
I lay her down then cover both of us, wrapping my arm around her waist. I look at her.
'You cried yourself to sleep'
I kiss her cheek whispering into her ear.  "I think I love you (Y/n)"  

--EDITED--