Chapter 14

I listened to this while writing most of this chapter...You don't have to listen to it...but it kind of sets the mood on some parts. i hope you enjoy! :) 

____________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

You were in your room thinking about Connor while reading Webtoon's on your phone to make the time go by. You hear a knock on your door and walk out of your room then make your way over to the door. You open the door to see Connor smiling while standing there in a nice suit with flowers. You blush "H-Hi Connor" His smile widens "Hi (Y/n)" you invite him in. 

"Do you mind getting dressed? I want to take you some where" You blush nodding then go to your room. 'what am I going to wear?!?!'  You open your closet then pick out something comfortable but nice.

You put on socks then get your scarf since it was getting pretty cold. You walk out of your room and put on your shoes. "I'm ready Connor" He get's up and hands you the flowers. You blush look around to see if you had a vase. You went to the kitchen placing them in the vase. Connor held out his hand and you gladly took it.

"Where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise (Y/n)" He opens the door and you both walk to, Hanks car? 
He opens the door and you get in him following after. "Hank?" Hank smiles. 
"I know it's pretty chilly out here but it's going to be worth it" You nod while having a confused expression on your face. Connor wraps his arm around your waist. You blush then put your head on his shoulder. He smiles "I hope you'll like it (Y/n)" Hank grins. "She will Connor" 

Hank looks back and smiles. "Ok love birds your here, you can take a taxi home" You laugh a little. "We wouldn't want to keep the old man awake" Hank laughs. "Whatever" You smile. Connor get's out "Your going to need to close your eyes" You nod as he holds your hand.

You walk to where Connor is leading you and he turns you around. "You can open your eyes now" You open your eyes to see beautiful lights hanging from the tree. The one that stands out the most is the big tree in the center. It has a big blanket underneath and more lights wrapped around it.

"C-Connor, did you do all of this for me?" You ask in shock. "Yes..but I couldn't have done it without Hank, he helped me with this and getting me this suit" 

You keep staring at the scenery.

"Connor this is amazing, I don't have the words to describe this"  He smiles and grabs your hand. Connor walks over to the big tree with you and you both sit down on the blanket. Connor holds your hand as you both watch the sunset. 

"(Y/n), Can I ask you something?" 

"How do you see me, I asked Hank but I want to know your answer..Do you see me as an android that doesn't have emotions, or a person that can bleed and express emotions" Your eyes widen.

"Connor..I see you as someone that can have true emotions and be who you want to be..like wanting to be free, that sounds like I'm siding with the deviants, but I haven't really picked a side." You turn to face Connor. You look at him to see tears running down his face.
"I'm so happy" 

"I'm so happy that you can see me as something besides a machine (Y/n)" You wipe the tears.
"You mean so much to me (Y/n)" He pulls you in a hug. "You mean so much to me too Connor.." You feel his tears hit your shoulder. You smile and kiss his forehead.

"(Y/n).."

"Connor.." He whispers in your ear. "Go out with me (Y/n)" Your eyes widen. "I want you to be my Girlfriend (Y/n)" You start to get tears in your eyes. "Of course I will Connor" 
He smiles then pulls away from the hug. He lifts your chin stealing a kisses from you. You kiss back.

Connor wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to deepen the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck. His hand goes under your shirt and messes with your bra. You break the heated kiss that turned into a heated make out session. "We..should do this at home" You say with a blush. He turns dark blue "Y-Yeah" He says while rubbing the back of his head. 

You blush dark red and stand up. "H-How are we going to clean this up?" You say. He gets up and wraps his arms around your waist. "Let's not worry about this now.." He says with lust. You blush " Let's go home then, Babe " He grins and get's a taxi.

--EDITED--