Chapter 6

Your POV:

You and Hank follow Connor to the abandon house. "I'll go in first" Connor says. You and Hank nod following Connor inside. You spot an android; Hank goes over to ask it some questions. You look around the place, then notice some stairs.

Making your way over to them you look under spotting a female android with a little girl. You gasp about to say something until she pushes you then makes a run for it. "Run Kara!" The male
android yells. "There getting away!" You yell out. You get up quickly chasing after her.

"(Y/n)!!"

"Come on Hank we can't let them get away!" You chase them until they hop over a fence leading into traffic. "Dammit!" You say under your breath. "There getting away!" Connor yells. 'screw it' You thought climbing over the fence. "(Y/n)!" Hank yells trying to grab you. "I got this!" Before you knew it, you're on the other side of the fence sliding down the small slope.

You go into the busy road trying to doge cars. You catch up to the girl "wait!" She ignores you then steps into the busy road again. The little girl get's to the other side successfully. You step into the road grabbing her arm. She tries to push you but you grab onto her before you fall.

You try to drag her to the other side of the area, but she keeps on pushing you back; until she successfully pushes you into the road. She rushes to the other side with the little girl as you sit there looking to the side seeing a car coming at you.. 

Connor's POV:

When (Y/n) Climbed over the fence I was worried. "I'm going to save (Y/n)!" I tell Anderson.
"Then get your ass out there!" I climb over the fence making my way towards (Y/n). The female android pushed (Y/n) into the road. I ran faster quickly pulling her out of the way before the car could hit her. I hold her in my arms as she sits there in my arms not muttering a word.

"(Y/N)..Are you okay?" I ask her hoping to at least get something out of her, from what she just experienced. I get no response from her 'she must be in shock..' I tighten my grip and carry her.
"Your ok now, I have you" I carefully make my way back. 'Why do I feel this strange feeling...like I want to hold her and never let go..' I thought as I carry her back to Anderson. 

 Your POV:

 "(Y/n) You idiot!" Hank yells at you. You look at him but don't say anything. Hank get's more worried as you don't reply to him. With a deep breath in, then exhaling you apologize to him knowing what you did was stupid of you.

" Just..don't do that again will ya, i'm glad Connor was able to save you" Your eyes start to fill with tears as everything starts to flood in.  Connor looks at you but decides not to say anything as you push your tears back. "Connor take (Y/n) home.."  Connor nods and looks at you.

"Please don't be so reckless (Y/n) It worries me.." 

" I'm sorry for making you worry Connor.. " Still holding you Connor get's a taxi to take you home.

Connor's POV

I get a taxi for me and (Y/n) so I can take her home. I set her down then sit next to her. She sits still but then slowly relaxes, gently putting her head on my shoulder. I gently smile liking the feeling. Before I know it I hear light snores come from her. 

'Ahh, how can someone be this adorable!'

"..Thank you Connor"

I tense up feeling startled by the sudden voice. "I-I thought you were asleep (Y/N)!" This was a first that I was experiencing this new type of feeling. "I kinda fell asleep for a bit..but I wanted to thank you" I relax myself to listen to what she has to say. 

"It's okay (Y/N) no need to thank me.." No more is said as she relaxes again. 'I kinda thought she would tell me she was scared..or cry, but she didn't..I wounder why? Wouldn't any human girl react that way?' 

I felt kinda sick thinking that way..'well shouldn't I always have been thinking that way? I'm an android I don't need these meaningless emotions, I need to get rid of these feelings'

As the street lights pass by as the car moves, soon enough we arrive back at (Y/N) place. 

A/N: I hope you all are liking this so far :)

--EDITED--