Chapter 44

Your POV:

You woke up to Connor still watching the Tv. "How long did I sleep?"  He kissed you "You only slept for 2 hrs, 20 minutes, 10 seconds" He says. You giggle "Thanks for the precised time" He grins. "Of course beloved" You blushed, you smiled but looked over at Connor who had a frown on his face. "What's wrong Connor?" You asked having a worried expression. "I...I just wish I could sleep like him.." You look at him with wide eyes. "..I'm sorry Connor" He looks at you confused. "I didn't know you were thinking about that" He shook his head. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you" He says while looking away. "It's fine Connor" He looks back at me and smiles.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you with my thought" He says. You shake your head. "It's really fine Connor, but are you ok now?" You asked. He nods and kisses you. You blush and kiss him back. You looked outside to see it was dark.

"What time is it Connor?"

"The time is 11:57 PM"

Your eye's widen, but then you realized there isn't going to be work for a little while. You relaxed "I didn't expect to wake up in the middle of the night.." Connor giggles. "Well it happens sometimes" you kiss his cheek making him blush which makes you feel butterflies in your stomach.

"You should try going back to sleep, i'll be right here beside you" you get back under the covers as Connor makes sure your warm. 

K's POV

I woke up and it was 3 AM. I groaned 'why did i wake up so early?' I sigh getting up to stretch then walked out of my room to head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once I finished my water I heard someone behind me. I put my guard up thinking someone broke in. 

"It's me" 

I relax hearing Connor's voice. 

"Did you need something?" 

"I just want to know what you talked to (Y/N) about"

I felt guilt rush through my body. I set my cup down on the counter then look at him. 

"We just talked about some things" 

"That's not what I asked" 

I kinda felt a little threatened by him at this point. I sigh.

"Look if I tell you, you're going to knock my teeth out"

I quickly cover my mouth regretting saying that. 'Good job, now he's going to push you further into telling him now'

"It depends?"

'well..he isn't denying it now is he?'

"I just confessed my feelings to her, nothing more. She obviously rejected me but I just wanted to tell her so I can finally let go"

Connor looks at me a bit shocked. "Just, don't worry about it okay? Things will be back to normal soon" I tell him somehow trying to already end the conversation.

"Fine..I'll let it go, just don't do something like that again K" 

I nod as he walks away back into (Y/N)'s room. 

--EDITED--