Extra 3

Connor's POV:

I came home from work and saw (Y/n) and the kids passed out on the couch. I smiled and walked up to them. I kissed Asta's head and Scarlets. I looked at (Y/n) and blushed slightly and gave her a quick kiss. I laughed a little and carried the kids to the room and tucked them in.

I picked up (Y/n) and carried her into the room and set her down on the bed. I tucked her in and I felt a tug on my sleeve. "Connor.." I heard her mumble. I smiled and got into bed with her.
I snuggled her into my chest. "Night love" I whisper in her ear.

--Morning-- 

I felt someone jumping me. "Ugh.." I groan as I opened my eye's to see Asta jumping on me. 
"Daddy isn't fair!" He yells. I looked at him confused. "What?" I ask. "You slept with Mommy" He says with frustration. I smirk and kiss (Y/n). "but Mommy is mine" He frowns and clenches his fists.

He hits me "no mommy is mine!!" He says with anger and tears in his eyes. 
"Stop it you too!" I hear (Y/n) yell at us. I sigh and get up. Asta looks down and runs out of the room. I sigh "I don't know what I'm going to do" I say and look over at you. "Just tell him I'm his so he can stop" She says. I walk over to you and hug you from behind. "but your mine and only mine..I don't like sharing what's mine" I whisper into her ear.

She blushes "S-Stop.." She says and tries to get away. "Hey..Let's make another baby" She pushes me away and looks at me in the eyes, but then looks down. "..Not right now ok.." I smirk and bend down to his her head. "Later then" I say and walk away to see what Scarlet is doing. 

--EDITED--