Chapter 52

Your POV:

You walk back to your car, tears in your eyes. You open the car door and sit down. You close the door and start the car. You sit there thinking about the song he sung you. You shake the thoughts away and begin to drive back home.

You felt the strong urge to puke but you tried to keep it in. 
'I can't..Let's stop some where'  You thought and parked at a gas station that no one was at. You got off and decided to go over to the grass and puke there. You felt dizzy but tried to clean your mouth the best you could.

You went back to your car and found water. You cleaned your mouth out with the water and spit it out on the concrete. You closed the car door again and started to drive back home. 'Maybe I should have made the appointment sooner?'

Connor's POV:

I was cleaning around the house since I was bored. I cleaned pretty much everything but now I don't have anything to do. I sit down on the couch and tried to relax. I loosened my shoulders and sat back. I closed my eye's and imagined a family. 'It would be nice if me and (Y/n) could have kids' I heard the door bell ring and I got up to open it. I opened the door to see K standing their.

"Hey Connor..Is (Y/n) around?"

"No but you should leave"

"I'm just here to apologize..I know what I did was wrong! I don't know what got into me!"

It looked like he was getting irritated.

"I told you if you ever come back that I would kill you myself"

K didn't look happy with me telling him that. "I don't care what you think of me, I just need to see (Y/N)!" He tried to force himself inside. "Let me in!" I was starting to feel angry. "Leave (Y/n) alone!" I yell back at him. This fight kept on going until I saw a car pulling up to the drive way.

"K you need to leave! I don't want (Y/N) to see you!" 

Connor kept an eye on you making sure you weren't somehow going to get out of your car. Connor decides to knock K out, then drags him into the house. 

'How am I going to explain all of this..'

--EDITED--