Chapter 33

Connor's POV:

We made it to the Church. "Let's go in and get (Y/n) patched up" North says. We nod and head inside. Markus asks North to help out K with his wounds. Markus shows me the nurse and I set (Y/n) down. I sit down next to her and hold her hand.

'I'm sorry I couldn't protect you (Y/n)..'
  The nurse was healing her the best she can. I get up and walk over to North to see how K is doing. "How is he?" North looks up at me. "He's not doing so well..but he is slowly getting better.." She tells me as she gives him more blue blood, I look at his stab wound to see it covered and wrapped. "Thanks North..for doing this" She lets out a sigh.

"It's alright but..who is this?"

"His name is K, he's (Y/N) bestfriend..well, Kamski made him for her. So he could protect her from anything that would come to harm her"

She nods. "Well..he's going to be okay so (Y/N) doesn't need to worry as much when she wakes up." I thank her again then, I lean down to whisper something into his ear before I walk over to Markus.

"Markus"

"Yes Connor?"

"I can get us more of our people and bring them to the place you want " Markus eye's widen
"If your thinking about going to Cyberlife and getting more androids that way then that's suicide Connor" I shake my head. "They don't know that i've gone deviant!" Markus looks at me worried. "Connor I don't want you getting hurt or even worse..It'll devistate (Y/n)" I look down.
"I know..." Markus put's a hand on my shoulder.

"When ever (Y/n) wakes up..talk about this with her" I nod as Markus walks away. I go back to (Y/n). "How is she doing?" I ask the nurse. "She's doing a little better..but after this your going to have to take her to the doctor. She's lost a lot of blood I could only stop it" I nod. 
'When all of this is over..I promise I'll make you happy' I thought as I held her hand as she was sleeping. 

--EDITED--