Chapter 28

Your POV:

Connor eye's widen. "How did you find it?!" You look at him. "Remember I went to visit Kamski..well he trusted me to do the right thing." Connor nods and gets up. 
"Maybe we should tell Hank" You look at Connor. "Im still not sure yet. Markus trusts me, and I still need to talk to more people about this" He looks at you confused.

"More people?" You nod. "I'm going to talk to my brother" Connor eye's widen. "No! He'll just hurt you again (Y/n) I don't want to see you like that!" You stand up and hug Connor. "I'll be ok Connor. I promise" 

You say while tightening your grip around his waist. "Then please let me come with you!" 
He says sounding worried. You look up "Connor..I need to fix this" He looks at you with fear in his eyes. 

"Connor...I'll be ok" He shakes his head. "Connor..I promise" Connor breaks the hug and gives you a quick kiss. "Im..still not sure about my opinion but.." You tense up. 
"Im a machine that's designed to follow orders.." You grab Connor's hand. 
"Connor..If you were to follow your orders you would never love me or even look at me if I didn't have the information you wanted!" You were starting to feel agitated.

"Don't say things like that Connor..You are not a machine ok!" You say trying to convince him. He lowers his head."Maybe we shouldn't have fallen in love.." Your eye's widen. "W-What?" He looks up."I'm just hurting you..Even now I'm hurting you!" He says raising his voice a little bit.
You were mad that he just told you something like that..

you just wanted to scream at the top of your lungs until you couldn't talk for months. Connor covers his mouth "(Y-Y/n) I'm so-" You cut him off. "Get out" He looks at you hurt. "(Y/-" You look him in the eye "Get out!" 

He looks shocked. "(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean it..I didn't mean to hurt you!" You grab his hand and pull him over to the front door. "I want to be alone right not" You say and open the door. Connor looks at you with a sorry expression. "I'm sorry (Y/n).." You don't say anything besides closing the door and locking it. 'How could he say that!?'  You put your back against the door and slide down. You brought your knees up to your chest and wrapped your arms around them.

You cried as you thought about what he said. You heard footsteps get closer to you. 'ah..I forgot K was listening to our whole conversation..'  You look up wiping your tears away. "Let's talk (Y/N)" he holds out his hand for you to grab. You take it standing up as he leads you over to the living room again.

K's POV:

I saw (Y/n) talking with Connor and it looked like things went bad. I heard them yell and argue. I was pretending to watch whatever was on the TV, so they wouldn't suspect anything. I was just eavesdropping seeing how (Y/N) looked hurt. I mentally sighed knowing that it was Connor's fault for their conversation to escalate like that. Once I heard the door close, I slowly walked over to her. I saw her curled up in a ball by the door, which gave me a hurt feeling in my chest. She looked up at me with her tear stained face. "Let's talk" I held out my hand for her to take which gladly she did. 

Connor's POV:

(Y/n) closed the door. 'This is all my fault'  I walked out and tried to find a taxi.
'I'll go to Hanks place and talk about this with him' I found a taxi and waved my arm. 
I got in then headed to Hanks place to talk about what happened.

'I'll leave (Y/n) alone for now and apologize to her tomorrow..if she let's me in'
I sigh. 'I'm sorry (Y/n)'  The taxi stopped in front of Hanks house. I got off, then walked up to his front door. I knocked and stepped back a little. I heard footsteps getting closer 'I'm getting a little nervous'  I thought as I heard the door nob twist. Hank opens the door and looks at me.

"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with (Y/n)?" 

"Yea..Mind if I come in" He shakes his head and let's me in.  He closes the door behind me as I walk in. "So tell me what happened"

I nod and sit down. "(Y/n) asked me how I feel about the whole..Deviant situation and..I said something, that made her mad..so she kicked me out" Hank sighs. "You fucked up Connor but lucky for you she doesn't stay mad long. All i'm going to tell you is that whatever you said you better hope she'll forgive you" Hank rubs his head giving out a sigh. "I'm guessing you need a place to crash tonight?" I laugh a little. 

"Yes please" He smiles and goes to get a blanket for me to sleep on the couch. I sigh as he leaves to go get me a blanket. I look at Sumo and smile. "Do you think she'll forgive me?" Sumo tilts his head "Talking to dog's now Connor?" I hear Hank ask. I laugh and he hands me a blanket. 

"Well I'm going to hit the sack get some rest" I nod feeling a little happy with what he said.

'I can't really sleep Hank'

"Night Hank" I say before he closes the door to his room. "Night Connor" He says before closing the door. I sigh 'I hope she'll forgive me'  I stare at the ceiling then slowly close my eyes.

--EDITED--