Chapter 10

Connor's POV:

I go to work then went to look for Lieutenant Anderson. 'I guess he's not here'  I look around the station then accidentally ran into someone. "What's this thing doing here?!" I look seeing officer Reed.

"Good morning officer Reed have you seen lieutenant Anderson?"

"That old drunk?! Nope and I hope I don't see him!" I walk away feeling slightly annoyed by what he told me. "Where do you think your going?!" I stop turning around. "I'm going to find lieutenant Anderson" I say then walk out of the building and head to his house hoping to find him there. 'Maybe I should ask him about this weird feeling I have around (Y/n)'  I take a taxi to his house and knock on the door. 

He doesn't answer. I knock again, this time the door opens.

"What the fuc- oh for crying out loud what do you want Connor"

" I just left from (Y/n) house and thought I'd visit you before any more cases come in " He sighs then invites me in. I look around and spot a big dog right in front of me. "Ahh!" I fall. "That's Sumo he won't hurt you" Hank says with a smile. "Nice Sumo" I say as he backs away from me.
I get up going up to Anderson. "I have a question about (Y/n)" 

 He raises his eyebrow and grins. "So have you two done it~" He says in a teasing voice. I tilt my head "I don't know what " done it " means but I'm going to say no" Anderson sighs.

"But I do have this feeling with her..Like I want to protect her and never let her go..She makes me happy, when her face turns red I have this weird feeling in my stomach..When she's around me it makes me happy and I feel like I don't want to leave her side"

I say hoping he could tell me what this feeling is. He smiles "that means you like her Connor" I blush.

"B-But what if she doesn't like me"

"Connor has she done anything to you?" 

"She kissed my cheek and called me cute" His smile widens

"Bingo! She likes you too Connor..You should ask her out" My face turns a deep blue. "R-Right now!" He shakes his head. "I'll help you when the time is right ok?"My LED turns yellow.

"A new deviant case came in."

"Let's go then" Me and Anderson get in his car. "Let's go pick up (Y/n) now"

"I thought today was her day off shouldn't she just relax today?" He looks at me. "She wouldn't want to miss a case even if it's her day off" He drives to (Y/n) house. 

Your POV:

You're laying down in your bed with a beige over-sized sweater with some black leggings on since it's getting pretty chilly now. You get on your phone then see that you get a text from Hank. 

Hank -
Be ready I'm going to pick you up

You look at your phone confused

You- Why? 

Hank- A new deviant case just came in and I know you would like to come so get ready

You giggle then turn off your phone. You grab some shorts to wear over your black leggings. You go to the front door then grab a coat. You put your shoes on and hear a honk. 'Just in time!'  You open the door, running outside to get in the car.
"Ok now that we have (Y/n) let's head to the place" 

You, Hank, and Connor enter the building then head to the room. Connor opens the door carefully..but birds come out. "What the fuck!" Hank yells. Connor enters the room "Why are there so many fucking birds in here! It smells!" You look at Hank. "Quite complaining Hank"

You start to look around. "This deviant is also obsessed with RA9" He traces his fingers over it and looks up to see a hole in the ceiling. Just as you were about to walk towards Connor the deviant comes out of the ceiling, falling on top of Connor.

The deviant runs out of the room. Connor gets up and chases after it. "Come on Hank we need to chase it too!" Hank nods and you both take the safer way. 

--EDITED--