Chapter 57

Your POV:

You and Connor were driving to the hospital. Connor was holding your hand and you were just blushing until the hospital came into view. You smile and Connor looks at you.
"Are you excited!?" He asks while trying to look for a parking spot. "Yes, We'll get to know if the baby is healthy and see it!" You say with a smile. He smiles and parks closest to a elevator.

He get's off and helps you out of the car. You both walk to the elevator and push floor 8. You and Connor held hands as you waited for the door to open. The doors open and you both walk out.
"(Y/n) you can sit down so you can rest a little" Connor says and walks up to the table to sign in. You sit down and surprisingly no one is staring at you. Connor sit's next to you.

"How do you feel?" 

"I'm ok..the baby hasn't moved at all"

He nods and you head your name being called. You get up with Connor and follow the nurse. The nurse opens the door and you lay down as she instructed. She puts something cold on your belly. You feel something cold gently push down on you. You look at the screen to see the baby..but then another baby? "It looks like you both are going to be having twins!" The nurse says with a smile.

You look over at Connor and he smiles at you. You smile back as the nurse hands you something to clean the liquid off. You sit up and clean the stuff off as you wait for the doctor.
"Are you happy?"  

You nod as Connor gets up and kisses your stomach. You hear a knock on the door and it opens for you to see the doctor. Connor sit's back down after throwing away the towel the nurse gave you to clean your stomach. "It looks like your twins are really healthy. Have they kicked or moved yet?" The doctor asks you. "Only one time they did but after that no" The doctor nods.

"Don't worry about it too much ok? Just exercise and rest while eating healthy thing. I'll see you again in 2 months" the doctor says as he hands you some papers with instructions. Connor get's up and helps you down. "Let's head home so you can eat something" He says. You nod and you both walk to the car together hand in hand. Connor opens the door for you and helps you in.
You buckle yourself as Connor does too.

--Back at home--

You walk to the couch gently sitting down since you felt the babies move.

 "Are you craving for anything love?"

"Not really but I would like to eat a peach!"

He smiles walking away to go get you what you wanted. You turn on the TV then hear footsteps coming downstairs. Hank wanted to stay over since he wanted to know the news as soon as you returned home.

"Morning Hank" 

"Morning (Y/N)"

He sits down next to you which meant it's time for you to tell me about the visit. "That's good, i'm glad you both are happy" You smile then look back to see Connor hand you a bowl with some sliced peaches.

Connor sits on the other side of you and wraps his arms around your waist. Hank gets up. "I need to go to work so Connor make sure (Y/N) is safe as always" Hank goes over to the table by the couch to grab his keys. Connor laughs a little "I know Hank" Hank laughs a little then leaves. You were eating your peach slices as you were watching TV. 

You then felt Connor's lips on yours. He pulls back to see you blushing. "mm..You taste good~" 
He says with a smirk. You blush and mumble.
"...Meany " 

--EDITED--