Chapter 53

Your POV:

You finally arrived to your house, feeling really dizzy and nauseous. You walk up to the front door and grab your keys from your pocket. You put the key in and twist it. 'Huh?'  You thought as the door was already unlocked. You open the door to see Connor sitting on the couch.

He looks at you with a weird smile. "H-Hey welcome back home!" You were going to ask why he's acting like that, but you felt like you were going to pass out. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" You couldn't answer as you couldn't even see in front of you anymore.

You were wobbling and holding your head. "I need to go to bed" You say trying to walk to your room. Connor runs up next to you. "You don't look good (Y/n)" Connor grabs your arm, afraid you might fall.

"I'm not going to question you..I just want to sleep right now"

"No you look terrible we should take you to a doctor!" He says sounding worried and panic.

You shake your head not being able to think. You tried to open the door to your room but fell on the floor. "(Y/n)!" He picks you up and carries you to your bed. He sets you down and tucks you in. "Rest (Y/n) I'll be back.. " You shake your head. " I'm fine Connor" You say as you feel your eyes getting heavy. "Sweet dreams love" He ignores what you say then walks out. 

Connor's POV

I close the door to (Y/n) room. 'I still need to get rid of K, but (Y/N) doesn't look good..'  I hid K in the kitchen since I didn't have enough time to put him anywhere else. I rushed over to gladly see him still there passed out. 

I start to shake him to wake him up knowing that I couldn't have put him out for that long. He groans slowly waking up. "ugh..i'm guessing she's here" I don't say anything besides grabbing his shirt to then drag him.

"I need you to leave, this is the last time i'm going to bring it up nicely"

I open the front door then gently toss him out, as I block the way inside. "Fine..I just wanted to apologize for doing what I did, that's all nothing more. I'll leave now..but i'm still going to secretly watch over her just know that." 

I didn't know what to say at that point besides that it felt uncomfortable hearing that from him. 

"I'll take my leave now..you might want to go check up on her again, if she asks for me i'll be back. I didn't say my leave was permanent" 

'bastard'

--EDITED--