Chapter 36

Connor's POV:

"Stop and step away from the android Connor!" I look to see he has Hank. I do what he says.
"Take the gun out of your pocket and kick it towards me" I hesitantly take out the gun and kick it towards him. He picks it up and Hank looks at me "Don't listen to him!" I look back at him.

"Now..you either let me deactivate you." He pauses and puts the gun to Hanks head. "Or your friend here will suffer because of you" I freeze. "Let him just do what you need to do Connor!"
I ignore Hank. I scan him and run towards him. I tackle him letting Hank free from his grasp.

I tried to punch him but he blocked me and hit me back. 'Dammit!' I punched him in the stomach and I heard Hank yell. "Stop!" We both stop and look at Hank who's pointing the gun and both of us. "Which one of you is the real Connor!" I look at Connor but before I could say anything the other duplicate of me says something. "It's me Hank! Put the gun down and I can get rid of this other one!" Hank looks at him "Shut up!" He points the gun at the other one. 

"How about you ask us questions only the real Connor would know" I say. Hank nods
"Uhh...Where did we first meet?" I opened my mouth only for the other me to answer first.
"We meet at a bar!" He says. 'They implemented my memory into his'  Hank looked at me and back to the other one.

"What's..my son's name" 

"His name is Cole..He had an illness that couldn't be cured..So you started to drink to forget the pain" I say while looking at Hank. "I knew that to-" before he could finish Hank shot him. I smile "Do what you need to do Connor" Hank says. I nod and walk back to see there already waking up. 

Your POV:

Everyone was getting in a formation that Markus wanted. You stood next to North, while K was on the other side of you. Markus yelled "Is everyone ready!" They all said yes and we started to walk in formation.

We got to the point where the FBI blocked us off from going further. We stopped and Markus was talking to them from a safe distance away. 'Where's Connor?..I'm worried'  You thought as you felt a bullet fly past your face and hit a android in the shoulder. North looks at you with wide eyes.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?!" You were in shock but nodded. K wrapped one of his arms around your shoulder. "Don't worry i'll protect you.." he whispers in your ear keeping you close to you.

They kept shooting but we all stood in our spots. They stopped and one of them came out to talk to Markus. "I'm going to talk to them" he says. North looked worried "be careful Markus" Markus nods and leaves. North looks at you.
"I'm so glad that bullet didn't hit you!" She says. You took a deep breath and nodded. 

North hugs you and we all move to sit down where there is some protection. Markus comes back telling everyone that they are going to shoot if we don't leave. "Were going to stay and stand for the rights we deserve!" He says. Everyone agrees and get's ready for anything that could happen in such little time.

'Where are you Connor?!'

--EDITED--