Chapter 15(M)

WARNING Mature 
________________________________________

Connor get's a taxi and you both get in. He holds your hand and you blush. You get to your house and walk up to the front door and unlock it. You both get inside the house. "Con-" before you can say his name he pushes you against the wall. He kisses your neck causing you to moan.

"Connor~" You moan. You look to see his LED is red. You blush while he keeps kissing your neck. You moan his name causing him to get more turned on. "(Y/n), let's go to your room" He says sounding like he's out of breath. You nod as he carries you to the room. He closes the door and locks it. "Connor~" He puts you down on the bed taking off his coat.

You blush as you start taking off your clothes too. "(Y/n)..we don't have to do this unless you want too.." You blush a dark red. "I-I do" 

 Your in nothing but your bra and underwear. You stare at Connor while he's wearing just his underwear. "D-Do you..have a..you know" He blushes. "Yeah, I do" He looks at you.
"You look sexy (Y/n)~" You crawl over to him then sit on his lap. You wrap your arms around him.

He moves his arm around you and kisses you. You kiss him back as you feel his hands messing with your bra. He successfully takes you bra off then throws it on the ground.
You blush, he breaks the kiss.

He sucks on your boobs "Connor!~" You moan his name. He blushes and stops. "D-Does this feel good?" His hands move down to your underwear. 
He kisses you then takes your underwear off. He pushes you down licking up your wet liquid.

You jump at the sudden touch. He continues and you moan. "Connor~" He stops and rubs your heat with his fingers. "This will hurt a little, but i'll make you feel good" You felt a finger go inside of you. You moan as he moves his finger a little. "I'm going to add one more" 

You nod feeling another finger go inside of you. He moves it and you felt a wave of pleasure as he hits your sweet spot. You moan as he kept moving his fingers. "Faster~" He grins as he moves his finger faster. You moan louder as he kept hitting your sweet spot. "Connor! I'm close!~" You look at Connor's face seeing that he is as much of a mess as you are at this moment face. He moves his fingers faster and harder. "Connor!!~" You moan his name as you hit your climax.

He pulls his fingers out and kisses you. "I want you so bad (Y/n)" He says with lust.
"You can have me baby~" His LED turns red again. He takes off his underwear, then grabs the condom he brought putting it up to his lips opening it with his teeth, then looks at you.

"Ready~" He says with a grin. You blush avoiding eye contact with him. He rolls on the condom then puts his member inside of you. You gasp at the feeling. "C-Can I move (Y/n)" You nod and he immediately thrusts.

"Connor!!~" He thrusts harder and faster. "Ah! This feels good (Y/n)~" He moan. He kisses your neck "Harder! Connor~" He grips your waist causing his knuckles to turn white. He pounds you harder, faster at inhuman speed. You grip onto his back. 

"I'm close (Y/n)~"

"Me too!" You moan. He thrusts harder causing you to climax. You moan his name causing him to climax with you. You both ride out your highs. 

Connor pulls out. "I..I didn't expect it to feel this good" You blush trying to catch your breath. 
You hear his fans trying to cool him back down. "I'm glad it felt good" He blushes and lays next to you. "Did..I make you feel good" You laugh a little. "Yes.." He blushes kissing you. 

"I love you (Y/n)" 

"I love you too Connor" You cuddle up to him.

--EDITED--