Chapter 5

Your POV: (Morning)

You woke up rubbing your eyes to see Connor laying next to you. You blush red moving as far away from him you could..which meant falling off the bed.. "Ow!" Connor immediately gets up "Are you ok (Y/n)" He asks looking concerned. "Yea I'm ok..You just kind of startled me.." You say clearly embarrassed.

"(Y/n)..You're red again" You quickly hide your face. "Maybe your sick?" He asks while walking up to you touching your forehead. "Connor I'm not sick..I'm embarrassed" 

"What would you be embarrassed from?" He asks. You sigh "I was just startled by you Connor..don't worry about it" He looks at you and blushes a little. "O-Oh then..i'm sorry about that then (Y/N)"

"It's fine Connor, No need to apologize" he smiles "ok, well How's your arm?" you move your arm a little. "It's fine, it doesn't hurt anymore so no need to worry" he nods but he looks concerned still.

"Connor I'm fine really" you sigh. "Am I a problem (Y/n)?" You shake you head. "No your fine" you walk out of your room to make yourself something to eat. "hmm..what should I make.." You think out loud. You open the fridge to then grab the egg carton. 

Connor's POV:

I look at (Y/n) while she's cooking. 'She would be a good wife..' I quickly shake my head getting rid of such a weird thought. 'Connor what are you thinking You need to focus on your mission!

"Do you mind If I head out? I need to find Lieutenant Anderson" 

" Sure... " 

'Why does she sound disappointed?' I try not to think about it too much, then head out to find Anderson. 

Your POV:

You sit down with some toast and eggs on your plate.

'Why did it hurt me when he asked if he could leave?

'I can't possibly like him? We just meet!'

You eat trying to forget about the thought of you liking him. You turn on the TV to see another deviant case. "Crap!" You get up and run to your room changing your clothes and running out of your house hurrying to the scene 'I don't care If I'm not supposed to be working right now '

You think while driving. You get to the scene getting out of your car. "Hank what happened?" You ask while walking up to Hank and Connor. "You're not supposed to be here (Y/n)!" 

"What happened Hank!?" You ask completely ignoring what he said before. He sighs "An android killed it's owner...and it's hiding out somewhere around here." He gives up telling you the info on the case. "Lieutenant, (Y/n) Let's check in here!" Connor yells pointing at an abandon house. You and Hank both nod following Connor.  

--EDITED--