Chapter 9

Your POV:

You wake up to find Connor not in bed with you. 'Where could he have gone..?'  You get up then head down stairs to see Connor cooking some eggs. "Connor?" He looks up smiling at you.
"I don't really know how to cook so I'm just trying to copy you." You giggle

"Let me help you then " he frowns "I wanted to make you breakfast as a thank you" You touch his cheek. "Connor you being here makes me happy" He blushes "I..make you happy?" You blush. "Y-Yes" You turn bright red.

"uhhhm look at that! I need to give you your clothes so you can change " He smiles while still blushing. "You make me happy too (Y/n)..Even though I don't really understand the feeling myself" He mumbles.

You get his clothes then walk back over to where he is and hand them to him. "You should go get changed I'll finish up here" You say smiling at him. He nods accepting them, then walks to the restroom to change. 'What should I make?..How about pancakes from scratch!'  You grab the materials for the pancakes. 'I'll eat the eggs Connor made before making them'  

You quickly eat the eggs then put your plate in the sink so you can begin making the pancakes. You hear the door open "What are you making (Y/n)?" Connor asked walking towards you. "I'm making pancakes don't worry I ate the eggs you made" You say. "(Y/n) You didn't have to eat the eggs I made..they were probably bad" He says with a frown.

 You look at him "They weren't bad Connor they just need some work after all this was your first time cooking" You say trying to make him feel better. "Thanks (Y/n)..Is there anything I can help you with before I head out since it's your day off" Your eyes widen "I completely forgot I had a day off today!" He laughs

"Do you mind trying the pancakes I made first before you leave?" You asked. "(Y/n) I can't eat..I can analyze it"  You put the pancakes on a plate. You spread some butter on top while it's still hot and pour some hot syrup too.

You set it down on the table. Connor sit's down grabbing the fork that was placed beside the plate. He cuts himself a slice then put's it in his mouth. You sit there impatiently "How does it taste?" You ask. He looks at you "I like this..It's really good" You smile. "I should get going now (Y/n)" You nod and walk with him to the door.

" I guess I'll see you later Connor " He smiles "I'll see you later too (Y/n)" He raises his hand up to your face tilting your head one way then kisses you on the cheek. He blushes "I'll get going then" He says then walks out. You close the door feeling numb then hold your cheek.

'I think I'm falling for Connor '

A/N: There's more to come :) 

--EDITED--