Chapter 8

Your POV:

You and Connor leave the house. "Let's walk to the store since it's close by" Connor nods. We walk to the store as Connor looks around. "It's pretty here" You smile. "I'm glad you like it here" He laughs. You and Connor talk until you both arrive at the store.

"Alright..let's look around then." You say with a smile. You go to the men's section "You can look around Connor" You laugh. He blushes and nods. He looks around while you help him look for things. "Do you have a favorite color Connor?" You ask him. "No not really" He says. You look at the current clothes he's wearing and decide to pick out.

"How about a blue shirt along with some grey pants" 

"It's similar to what your wearing but it's better than nothing." He smiles. "Then let's find it" 

You smile and look for a blue shirt. You found a blue shirt and go to Connor. "I found a blue shirt Connor" He smiles and holds up some grey sweat pants. "Found the pants" He says with a smile. You nod and walk to one of the opened registers. You place the Shirt and pants in bags as you pay for it. "(Y/n) it's raining outside" You look out the big window then look at Connor.

"Thank goodness you brought the umbrella Connor" You say with a smile. Connor grabs the bags and you both walk outside. "Let me open the umbrella" Connor opens the umbrella and places it over you and him.

"Let's walk back home now it's getting pretty late" You both were on your way home until someone stopped you. "Hey pretty lady " this man said while grabbing your hand. "Excuse me but I'm on my way home so could you leave me alone" You say hoping they would leave you alone. "Come on baby, me and you can have some fun~" the man says while checking you out. You look at the man disgusted.

"She said to leave her alone" You look at Connor surprised by the tone of voice he was using..It's always so composed. "And who are you? Your not her boyfriend are you, you're just an android..Now come on pretty lady we are going to have some fun" He grabs your hand forcing you to go along with him. 

"I thought I told you to leave her alone!" Connor says in a demanding voice. You turn and look at Connor. 'His LED is red'  Connor grabs you wrapping his arms around you protectively. "Fine I'll leave her alone you stupid piece of metal!" The man yells walking away.

Once the man leaves Connor relaxes, then turns his attention to you. "Are you ok (Y/n)?" Connor asks. You nod and blush "Thanks Connor" He smiles "Let's get to your house quickly" You nod then continue to walk home. 

--Time skip--

You and Connor made it home. "You can put the umbrella back..also you can change into the new clothes I bought you!" He put's the umbrella back. "I'll go change now" You give him a thumbs up, then sit down on the sofa waiting. 'What's this feeling I have'  you hear the door open. "I'm done changing (Y/n)" He says. You get up looking at Connor. "Do you like them?"

He blushes nodding. "I'm not really used to wearing something else besides my suit" You smile. "Well now you are, mind giving me your clothes so I can wash them" He smiles handing them over. You take them from him then toss them into the washer, putting everything in that needs to be put in. "There they should be clean in the morning" 

Connor follows you to your room. "I'm going to go to sleep now Connor" He get's in bed with you. You snuggle into his chest as he wraps his arms around your waist causing you to blush.

"Thanks for today Connor"

"No need to thank me (Y/n)" You blush. "You should try and get some sleep (Y/n)" You nod and kiss his cheek. "N-Night Connor" He blushes. "N-Night (Y/n)" 

Connor POV:

I looked at her as she slept. I moved her hair from her face and kissed her cheek.
'why does this feel right to me ' I blushed and touched my cheek.

'I should talk to Ha- I mean Anderson and ask what this feeling is' 

--EDITED--