Chapter 59

Your POV:

You woke up to see Connor holding the baby's.

"What time is it?" 

"It's time to go home!"

He says with a smile. You laugh "It's lunch time so the nurse should be coming in a little bit to take care of things" You nod and Connor gives you Asta. You hold him and smile.
Connor kisses Scarlet on the head and you hear the door open. "You can leave but first as always miss you should read these papers." You nod as the nurse took the needles out and checked up on your health.

"Ok you are free to go" She say. You slowly get up and walk to the restroom to change.
You change and walk back out to see Connor ready to go. You walk over and help him carry the baby's.

--Back home--

You take a deep breath and sigh. "It's good to be back" You say with a smile. You see Hank sitting down on the couch. You look at Connor and kiss him. You walk over to him and show them the baby's. Hank smiles and holds Scarlet while Connor carries Asta. You giggle as you felt arms wrap around you.

You blush and kiss Connor.

"I'm happy" 

"Me too"

You sit on the couch with Connor. Hank hands Scarlet to you, then Connor hands Asta to Hank.
"I'm a little tired" You say as you lean onto Connor. "You can sleep I'll watch them" He says. You nod and fall asleep in his arms. 'I'm happy to have a family with you..'  You thought as you drifted off to sleep.

--2 Year Later--

You were getting Asta and Scarlet dressed so they could go play outside with the new toys they got. "Noooo" Asta says as he didn't want to brush his teeth. "If you don't let me brush them then your not going outside with them" You say. He frowns but opens his mouth. You brush his teeth and look over at Connor to see him brushing Scarlet's hair.

"You guys ready?" You ask them. They both nod and run out of the room. You and Connor walk out and unlock the door for them to go play. You sit down on the rocking chair and watch them play. Connor sit's down next to you. "I love you so much (Y/n)" He says as he looks at the kids running around. You smile and get up to kiss him.  "I love you too Connor" You say and sit back down. He smiles and gets up.

"Don't we have watermelon?" He asks. You nod. "I'll go cut it so the kids can eat some" He says and leaves. You get up "Who wants watermelon!!" You yell out. The kids run to you "Mee!!" You laugh. "Go play I'll call you so you can eat some" You say and head inside to help Connor.

'I love this'

--End--

--EDITED--