She and Harry were finishing up breakfast, and luckily, Harry had remembered to tuck a napkin in the collar of Bella's dress, otherwise she would be COVERED in syrup.

"Morning." I said, leaning over and giving Harry a quick kiss before setting to work on Bella's hair.

Luckily for me, her hair was not tangled in the least, so I just had to run my fingers through it a few times, before capturing her long locks between my hands, and securing it with the hairtie. I could feel Harry watching me as I tied the ribbon, making sure that it was even on both sides.

"Your very...particular about that aren't you?" he mused, watching my hands.

I rolled my eyes.

"It looks bad if its not even. Don't judge me." I muttered, sticking my tongue out at him, before giving Bella a little pat on the head, going to grab my coffee.

"Control freak!" Harry sang, scooping Bella up and taking a wash cloth to her face, wiping off the evidence of her breakfast.

I rolled my eyes at him, pouring my steaming coffee into a travel mug we had laying around; and poured in a little cream, and dropped some sugar in, stirring it absentmindedly as I watched Harry and Bella messing around the kitchen table.

"You ready then love?" Harry asked, when he noticed me watching him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I grumbled, looping my arm with his, allowing him to lead me out to the car.

~*Louis' POV*~

"You shouldn't be nervous love, everything will be fine." Eleanor assured me for the hundredth time, touching my arm gently.

I nodded, and gave her a weak smile, but on the inside I was just...freaking out.

I honestly had no idea how things were going to go today. I wanted everything to be perfect, and for them to all like Eleanor and we could all be best friends and pretend nothing ever happened. But...that was just my little fantasy. Nothing ever worked out that way. Which sucked.

Eleanor slipped her hand into mine as we were walking off the plane, giving me a reassuring little squeeze.

The plan was for Lucy and Harry to meet us here. They would take us back to their flat, and we would just...hang out for a bit. But..what if they didn't show up?!

"There's our bags." Eleanor said, yanking me from my negative thoughts.

Damn. I'm not even paying attention to anything today.

I grabbed my bags and Eleanors off of the conveyor belt thingy. I wasn't going to make her carry all of her stuff on her own. I stacked it all together, and began to pull my cases, while she held the few small ones I allowed her to hold.

"Oh I think I see them!" She exclaimed, pointing in the direction where the crowd of people was.

I followed the direction her finger was pointing. And my eyes settled on her. Right away.

Funny how after this time, I could always pick her out first in a crowd.

She gave me a small smile and a wave, before nudging Harry, and pointing to us. Harry gave a tiny smile, and holding Bella's hand, they both began to walk over to us.

"Please remember to breathe" Eleanor teased me, before slipping her hand into mine, and walking to meet them halfway.

"Welcome back Lou." Harry said first, reaching over to pull me into a quick hug. I hugged him back, holding him.

"I missed you Haz." I said, before pulling back to look at him.

He smiled at me.

"Missed you too boobear."

And with those four words, I felt like an enormous weight was lifted off of my chest.

Harry turned his attention to Eleanor, smiling, and introducing himself. So. I turned to Lucy.

She stepped up and gave me an enormous hug. But instead of feeling the...the sparks I was so used to feeling with her. I just felt....normal. Like I did when I hugged Liam or Harry or Zayn or Niall. Not like..the sparks I felt with Eleanor now. Is it possible to just..lose feelings for someone so quickly? Or maybe it's a sign that they just...hadn't been there for awhile now.

The hug didn't last any longer than normal hugs. Just quick and friendly. She pulled away and stepped back, looping an arm through Harry's, before turning her attention to Eleanor.

"Hello there. I'm Lucy. You must be Eleanor. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She had a warm, friendly smile, and it was so easy to tell that she was being genuine, there was nothing forced about her demeanor.

"Eleanor." she smiled, reaching a hand out to shake.

But being Lucy, she ignored the hand, and just pulled Eleanor into a hug.

This definitely couldn't be all bad if she was so friendly to her now.

~*Lucy's POV*~

The girl that walked in with Louis was absolutely stunning. With her long curly brown hair; and pixie-like features, she was truly beautiful. And when she started talking to Harry, she seemed supersweet.

We were all walking to the car now, Bella had her hand entwined with Eleanor's, chattering happily.

I leaned into Louis, close to his war so only he could hear me.

"I approve." I whispered before dancing off to where Harry was; a few steps ahead, leaving Louis to sit and ponder what I had said.

*******

One more chapter til the end guys!! D: but the sequel will be up like..RIGHT after. Promise