Chapter 47: God at His Best

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Amy: You said that we will always be a family.

*They were on the verge of crying*

Cyn: Look sweeties, I know you miss Mommy. She loves us and she will be back soon. She just going through something and had to get away to get her mind right. Don't ever think that y'all did something wrong. Now go get in the shower and get dress.

*Cyn got up to get the twins dress. After she got them dress she went to get in the shower and got dress too. She went to see if the kids was dress and they were. Cyn went downstairs and became frozen.*

Erica

  I walked in the house and heard my kids crying about how much they missed me. It made me feel very bad because I didn't think about how my leaving would affect them or Cyn. I was just thinking about myself and my own feelings. I should have just stayed and worked out my problems with my wife instead of running to the nearest hiding place. As I was about to walk upstairs Cyn came downstairs and she stood there and looked at me like she saw a ghost. The kids came down behind her and they looked at me the exact same way. I could tell that Cyn was about to cry and it made me cry inside.

Erica: Hello everybody.

A/K: MOMMY! *running and jumping in Erica's arms*

King: We missed you Mommy.

Amy: Why did you leave us?

King: Did we do something wrong?

Amy: Do you still love us?

Erica: Ok Ok Ok. I'm so sorry that I left you all. No y'all didn't do anything wrong this was all on Mommy and I love y'all more than life itself. Now can y'all go in the room right quick so I can talk to Mama?

A/K: *smiling* Yes ma'am.

*Erica walked towards Cyn and Cyn backed up from her. You could tell Cyn was mad and happy to see Erica but she didn't know what to do. Erica stepped to Cyn again and Cyn backed up again. Cyn back was against the patio door so Erica opened it and they walked out on the patio.*

Erica: Hello Cynthia.

Cyn: Erica. What do I owe the visit?

Erica: Seriously?

Cyn: You are kidding right?

Erica: I know that you are upset b...

Cyn: *voice breaking* NO LET ME EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. UPSET IS WHAT I WAS WHEN YOU WERE GONE FOR ONE WEEK. I HAVE PASSED UPSET A LONG TIME AGO. YOU LEAVE ME HERE FOR THREE WEEKS AND DON'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE OR WHEN YOU ARE COMING HOME. YOU CALLED ME AND SAID I'M ALIVE THEN HUNG UP. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW AND WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO JUMP IN YOUR ARMS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WAS TO LEAVE FOR THREE WEEKS AND DON'T TELL YOU WHERE I'M GOING?

Erica: I would have SWAT looking for you.

Cyn: EXACTLY. *calming down and tears flowing* I can't believe you would just get up and leave me like that. I was trying to figure out what I did to make you do that. I questioned myself over and over of all the things I did wrong. I thought you didn't love me anymore and had to leave me. I just don't kno...

Erica: *grabbing Cyn hugging her tight* I'm so sorry baby it just felt like I let everyone down.

Cyn: *trying to push Erica away* Just let me go Erica.

Erica: *holding her tighter* No baby, I would never let you go my love. I love you so much and I am so sorry. *kissing Cyn's lips was like heaven on earth to me* I missed you baby.