Thank You and Coming Soon

I was so exhausted at the end of writing my book, that I never had a chance to thank everyone properly who helped me in this journey.

First and foremost my husband, who pushed me to write and recognised whatever little writing talent I had, even when I had no Idea.

All Sobtians and Wingers who through their adulation of these superstars of TV showed me what true fandom looks and behaves like.

Some very dear Sobtian friends of mine within fandom who continuously pushed and encouraged me to write when I was too exhausted, hit a blank wall or was just finding lack of motivation. They made solid constructive criticism, gave suggestions, made photo edits, made trailers for my book and what not..Some inspired me, some pushed me when I was beginning and some helped to finish it on time, every chapter every week.

MB_247
TheFirstRays
Rimi_BS
cuosonali
HeartlessLass
barunsdiwani
ashley_devlin
zyyzya
And most were there from beginning to end.

And then the most important ones... my readers.. who loved the book, got so involved in the story and questioned me, challenged me and motivated me everyday to write better and reading their feedback was just the oxygen I needed to write and finish this book.
penbegungor1
Prachibartar
jyesss
jujjuujijo
NamitaRamgolam

Just to name a few..

The record for reading the whole 100 chapters of the story in one go (3 days??) will go to TacosAndNachos

Anyone else up to break it😊😊😍😍??

But just to put the icing on top, she gave me a wonderful review at the end of it. Thank you dear.

Coming to reviews and comments,  those itself will fill in a few chapters.. Haha
and I absolutely loved reading, learning, and arguing with you all through your comments.
For a newbie writer, these were so essential to improve myself.

All my Followers on Wattpad and Twitter who spread the good word about my book.

Thank you is such a small word but I am saying it from the bottom of my heart to all these lovely people.

I will be writing an Epilogue  for this story very soon... 

As to future books I am not sure.... I have lots of Ideas.

 What kind of book are you expecting from me?

What Genre?

Love story ? Action thriller again?

  I would really love to know from you. 

I will definitely write but not sure when..

If you want to reach me via twitter @sobti_fangirl is my handle.

Lots of Love 

Sesi

P. S

 After the successful inauguration of Vidya Health Centre and execution of Vikram Chaudhary,  Ajay and Ammu went on a month long honeymoon to Australia. They posed for pictures, competing with each other as to who would look more sexy..

I will leave the verdict for you readers to decide.