Chapter 25

Paulo Coelho - 'And, when you want something,

all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.'

It rained a lot overnight, and as usual the next morning traffic was worse than usual, due to rain clogged roads. But at least the weather was cool and pleasant.

Sanjana was running a bit late, but when she arrived at office, Amrita was already busy at her desk, going through the company intranet. She was looking eye catchy and yet classy, in a high neck white top and tight brown skirt, to which she added a long flowing black and white cardigan.

 She was looking eye catchy and yet classy, in a high neck white top and tight brown skirt, to which she added a long flowing black and white cardigan

"Hi Sonali! Wow you must have started really early to be on time today. The traffic was so bad." Sanjana said surprisingly.

"Yeah! I woke up unusually early today, and didn't know how to kill the time... I managed to avoid the peak hour, so here I am. How are your wedding arrangements going on? Have you finished your shopping?" Amrita hoped that Sanjana would be diverted enough, not to ask any further questions.

Sanjana happily talked about her wedding arrangements for quite some time.

Later she asked her casually "So where do you live? I mean is your family here with you?"

Amrita had a story prepared to answer this question too.

"Sanjana, I am an orphan and at the moment I am living alone. But I have a boyfriend, Kishore... Actually, I moved to this city and took up this job because of him... I mean we kind of broke up in a very bad way, after he became very possessive and all that. I was feeling very suffocated, and wanted to escape and move away from him. I applied for this job in this city, and packed my bags and came here. Luckily, I got the job in a field that I really love as well."

Sanjana felt very sympathetic towards Amrita. "That's so sad Sonali. Having a jealous boyfriend can be bearable to some extent, but if he goes to that extreme, it is really bad... Gosh anyone looking at you, will never think you are going through such emotional trauma. You look so cheerful. I am really sorry, is there anything I can do to help?" She asked her kindly.

Amrita felt very guilty for being so dishonest with such a nice person like Sanjana. But she was copying some very critical files from the Nalanda Hospital database server to her USB drive, and it was crucial that Sanjana did not notice this.

After few hours, the copying of files was finally complete. Needless to say that, Amrita's hacking skills and advanced knowledge helped her to get the right files required from the Server quite easily and quickly, without raising any suspicion of the security team at Nasscom.

With her specialised knowledge, Amrita was then able to remove all traces of every activity she did on the database so far. Even Naveen wouldn't be able to find out that any file had been copied.