Chapter 32

She has her walls up to protect her heart ,

but if you prove your love to her,

she will build her walls around you. -- Joseph Colombrita

Once she completed her shower, Amrita changed and looked at herself in the mirror.

So what they say is TRUE!! Love does make you look beautiful! There was a soft glow in her face, and her swollen lips wouldn't stop smiling, as she recollected all the wonderful moments they shared.

As she dried her hair with towel, she suddenly remembered how hungry Ajay was for her, during their morning lovemaking, and her face turned deep red.

Just then Ajay entered the room carrying heaps of bags, and looked smilingly at her.

Hoping he didn't catch her blushing, she turned and looked angrily at him.

"Where did you go so early in the morning without telling me? I was looking all over for you." She demanded, as she moved next to Ajay who was emptying all the bags he just brought.

Her eyes fell on the dozen different food packets he spread on the dining table.

"What is all this?" She asked him incredulously.

"Well, you didn't eat anything properly last night. And I know that you love Poori and Dosa so I got those... but you must have developed new tastes after going to US... so I got some muffins and burgers too..."

"You think two people can eat so much food?" She shook her head in annoyance, as Ajay laughed at her. She took the eggs carton and milk packets he had bought and placed them inside the fridge.

He wrapped his arms around her from behind and slowly started nuzzling her neck.

"I thought you must be really hungry, especially after all the fun we had last night and this morning..." He said, while placing feather touch kisses all along her jaw and neck.

Amrita completely lost track of what she wanted to say or do. She simply closed her eyes, allowing her senses to take over, and craned her neck to the side, to give him more access. Ajay softly kissed her chin, then moved to the corners of her mouth, before kissing full on her lips in a slow, seductive pace. As he began to suck and bite on her lower lip, Amrita whimpered and leaned on to his chest, her body having turned mushy by now.

Ajay wrapped his arm around her waist more tightly, supporting her, and cupped her cheek with one hand, as he deepened his kiss

Ajay wrapped his arm around her waist more tightly, supporting her, and cupped her cheek with one hand, as he deepened his kiss. He moved his tongue inside her mouth tasting her, sending her in a dizzy. Her body shivered, and her hands needed to touch him. She impatiently turned around and wrapped her arms around his back.

Ajay cradled her face with one hand, while the other hand roamed down to her waist. He pushed her against the fridge and ravaged her mouth, twirling his tongue around hers, and tugging at her lip before going further down her neck. Amrita dug her nails deep in to his back, trying to mould her body as close to him as possible. His mouth moved back up to claim her lips again roughly this time, biting and soothing them alternatively. Inhaling his musky smell and tasting him in her mouth was driving her crazy.